Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Hashirama 1710 chapter 4 . 3/12/2019
I am not suprised that aqua would support something like slavery
but I'm honestly disappointed at eris
Sortofsane chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Could Midoriya’s berries eventually reach the level of senzo beans?
dgj212 chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
lol, typical aqua!
BloodRevan chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
I shall vote for all of the above (harem route ftw), including Aqua, after she receives the many, many, MANY spankings she deserves.
Cluster One chapter 4 . 2/18/2019
I know you said this is only an experiment, but I have to give criticism anyway. I've checked three times if anybody said what I felt, but as this is , everyone just ate your chapter up.

I feel like you're making the main cast too OOC, while also butchering the world of KonoSuba.

Firstly, Megumin. These are quotes from her in canon, taken from a translation of the Light Novel.

“… I’m an Archmage that loves Explosion. What I like is not detonation-series magic, but Explosion.”

“Adventures will definitely be easier if I learn other spells. Fire, water, earth, wind and light… Learning spells related to this should be good enough… However, I couldn’t do it; my only love is Explosion. Even though I can only cast it once per day, even if I’ll collapse after using the spell, my one true love is still Explosion! The only reason I chose the path of the Archmage was to cast explosion spells.”

Kazuma tries to talk her out of this stupidity several times, but eventually gives up. Izuku doesn't have nearly enough charisma to bypass her stubborness. It would've been better to make this a bigger thing, showing her character flaw and eventually having her learn Detonation,

Secondly, Aqua. Disregarding the fact that you horribly ripped off shield hero to villify her, here's also a direct quote from the Light Novel.

“Don’t worry, the goddess will forgive all your sins. Thou, give in to your love to big breasts. Thou, give in to your love to small breasts. The Axis Cult is a cult that accepts everything. Be it homosexuals, animal ear lovers, lolicons, or NEET; as long as it isn’t undead or devils, if there’s love and it’s not a crime, the goddess will grant compassion to all.”

This is her explaining the doctrine of her cult to someone on the confession booth. But even though she said no compassion to the undead, she still becomes good friends with Wiz and frequently visits her shop.

The anime didn't show this, but Kazuma also has a talk with two demi-humans, an elf and a dwarf. Guess where he meets them? Alcanretia, the home city of the Axis cult.

Here's a link to the chapter: /2018/01/04/konosuba-volume-4-chapter-3/

I don't know why you're bashing her, but Aqua isn't evil, she's simply stupid. Sure she can be a jerk, but everyone in Kazuma's party is a jerk.

Thirdly, Izuku. That whole excuse about him being more confident since no one in the new world is quirkless is sorta bullshit. If that's his line of thinking, then he should have been more intimitaded by everyone, since they can learn magic! Magic users can use various spells, while quirk users only have one power they're stuck with.

If he became confident *because* he can use magic, instead of just growing a backbone because there's no Bakugous in the new world, then it would be fair. But that would make him a cocky bastard, and the protagonist has to be likeable. The best path? Just leave him shy, and have him naturally come out of his shell.

He's also gaining skills too fast, and they're all pretty boring skills. I mean, how do you make him a druid and have him not transform into animals? That's like, the only reason people pick druids!

His overt willingness to murder his opponents is actually kinda hilarious, but only on how OOC it is. I guess you're ripping off shield hero with the protagonist's attitude too, but it gave me whiplash seeing one of the most kind-hearted characters I know brutally killing a living creature after spouting the edgiest line I've seen in quite some time.

I hope you don't butcher Darkness's personality too.

Finally, I'll be a bit insolent and ask for you not to make a poll. A pairing is something that makes or breaks a story, and only the writer should have to decide how the story goes on, not a bunch of random people on the internet; Including me, which is why is I don't give a shit about who Izuku will bed, as long as it's a decision of the author.

If you open a forum and ask for people's opinions on the pairing, it's fair. But leaving it to anonymous users? That's asking for an absolute shit pile of a harem.
111111 chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
izuku is such a beta male faggot holy fuck
Emrys Akayuki chapter 4 . 2/13/2019
When I read the description of this story I said, fuck yes. And it is fantastic!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rukmana999 chapter 4 . 2/10/2019
Why not a Harem ?
To be honest he deserve it
Beside what isekai without Harem ?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
It's a great story :)
Even if for you this is just experiment I must say that this is very well made one. I hope that you will continue to write this even if you will priorite your other story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2019
Aqua has no problem with beast like people. Only devil/demon or undead.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2019
Aqua's a piece of shit, not that that's anything new for the series.
SkySkye chapter 2 . 2/4/2019
Kinda want Izuku to end up with YunYun, mainly since she fits his personality. Or maybe I'm just biased for best girl. \_(ツ)_/
Existential ERROR chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
YunyunXIzuku or IzukuXWiz
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
Aqua is such a savage. I don't know why but I really like idea of Megumin parried with izuku. See you in next chapters!
HotelKatz chapter 4 . 2/1/2019
Good chapter, good story.

So... is Izuku gonna point out that if Aqua crushes his hopes too much, then she ain't ever gonna get her position back any time soon?

Or is he gonna point out that there is a lot of people who Aqua sent to fight the Demon King, people who gave up hope to seeing their families again. People who would be quite furious if they knew Aqua was nearby. True, she has her powers, but she has to sleep sometime...

Or is he just gonna snap and use his vines to bind up Aqua and... I dunno, spank her with the vine whips until she changes her mind? I know Darkness would love to be in that position, though.
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »