Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
raw666 chapter 4 . 1/30/2019
You know it would be interesting if the demon king is not evil but say someone from USA, France, Russian, or China. People whose history to end such an evil feudal system is a violent revolution, hence why every one of nobility and cults demonizes him\her. This person would be the hero if he did not do things that only Stalin or Hitler would be proud of. To make a more grey world.
Rowan Citrian chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
I’m liking the darker take on Konosuba. Also f*ck Aqua. Also Megu x Deku or Yun x Deku all the way.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
GobbaGo chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
Well that took a turn.

On one hand, this slavery thing really doesn't fit in a setting like Konosuba. It just came out of nowhere while the rest of the story had the same silly-feel that the actual work has. On the other hand this is only one chapter so I have no idea what this is leading to next. Just have to see how it turns out.
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
and that's the fast way to never return to her old quarters.

I have a question, the slaves are from Konosuba? OC? or from other series?
icedshadows chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
its just me or aqua is a big bitch... well that was insulthing for the dogs... anyway great story there.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
I've honestly contemplated writing a dark Konosuba story before but decided I just don't have the time for it and would just disappoint my readers if I never update it again. This story has potential and to no end does Aqua outside of the anime (where Kazuma is an even shitter person) annoy me. I mean it's funny to watch especially with Kazuma there but with someone like Izuku who has an earnest and kind personality, she's kinda really annoying.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
I think Izuku should ditch Aqua. Just take Megumin the other two Darkness and built for the next town in the middle of the night. Screw Aqua. She can burn. Or boil. Considering her name is Aqua she’d boil. Boil her alive for a while. Or teach her a lesson in humility.
zaeva chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
Can you have Izuku give some names to the Harpy and lizard girls. Maybe give their thoughts on what they think of their new heroic master.

Would he train them to fight alongside him I wonder.
Sammo909 chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
Oh, very interesting. I don't think I've seen anyone else put demi-human prejudice in a Konosuba fic before, let's see what this builds to. Considering that you already have introduced Dust I wonder what that means for Lynn, whether the Wizard is now a human or a slave in the party. When Darkness is introduced I wonder whether she will be against Izuku's new slaves - since demi-human slavery is endorsed by your version of Eris, or excited at the prospect at some slave-play for herself.

And I have to say I like the way Izuku used his magic skills together so well but I have to wonder how much mana it took to investigate the goblin den. Using the vine and light spells simultaneously then assisting it with thorn growth after almost half an hour should have been somewhat taxing I assume. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Hmm, there's already enough of a pairing in canon with Megumin. Besides, Izuku already said it himself that she's like a sister to him. I'm betting on either Chris/Eris, largely also due to her status as the Big Good and her supporting his dream of being a hero, or Wiz. Wiz is certainly a kind woman who would also support Izuku wholeheartedly, and her desiring to find true love certainly has one rooting for her to find it.
Primula Sieboldii chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Megumin HAS to be paired with Izuku after she went and used a skill point for something other than Explosion magic. I just don't see her doing that for someone without at least thinking of being romantically involved with them. Though I guess you could just spin it as 'It's fanfiction, not canon'.
Amadeus Amadeus chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Damn, Aqua's playing with fire here. I wonder, when will Izuku start calling her useless? Because Aqua doesn't get to escape from that dejorative just because Kazuma isn't around
darkromdemon chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Aaaah I see you watche Raise of the Shueld Hero, this story ia pretty good
bp136714 chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
I like the [Izuku / Megumin] because Yunyun is already a good person, but Megumin has lots of room to grow, and with Izuku acting to help guide her as a moral compass, she can improve leaps and bounds in terms of her original character.
epantoja521 chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
I hope that you don't make Izuku change his moral views but I do like what you did and this chapter and I hope it dosen't piss off other people
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 .. Last Next »