Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
The Lazy Dragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2019
Rowan Citrian chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
I say either Megumin or Yunyun for pairing. That being said, love the story so far!
Jss2141 chapter 3 . 1/11/2019
This is going to be good! I can't wait for the next chapter and for what other people join Izuku's party.
OniTenshi500 chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
Yup. Even though I'm always on Team Aqua when it goes to KonoSuba, Wiz seems like the best option so far for Izuku's pairing. They're both shy, naive in some ways, constantly end up in their own little world (Wiz with her horrible shop managing skills and Izuku with his analysis moments), and are too kind for their own good. Anyways, I hope you update soon.
darkhollow93 chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
pretty good so far.
Wah chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
I'd prefer if you kept with the Megumin/Midoriya
RussianAbdicator chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
I would be a big fan of the Izuku/Wiz pairing, especially if she somehow joins the party. Maybe she isn’t a Lich and is actually an Adventurer/Ice Witch as was mentioned in the past? It’s actually fairly interesting to see what her personality was like before.
OH YEAH 1 2 3 chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
Hmmm... I do like the idea of Yunyun X Midoriya... If there is a shipping, I would like Yunyun X Deku please.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
If you haven't already decided who he will be with you could open a public strawpoll so people can decide which one of them should get together by popular vote so that no one can complain about not liking the pairing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
We see Megumin a lot more often in the show than the other suggestions and more people seem to like her a good bit so it might be best if you stuck with her
I think it would be better if you stuck with Megumin instead of YunYun Or Wiz
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
Can I Have One Order Of Izuku/Megumin Please
Aurelius - Rivensbane chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
I swear, these damned party members are pissing me the fuck off
epantoja521 chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
I really like what you're doing
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
I would pay more attention to Megumi as well. Does this make me a lolicon? I can live with that.
2,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »