Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Dracus6 chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Goblin Slayer and Akame ga kill crossover
Evowizard25 chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Okay, I'm honestly confused and a little disarmed by this development. I don't remember slavery being a thing in Konosuba. I know it's been a while since I've watched it but still, but the thing is... Aqua only dislike undead and even then, she doesn't really have anything really against Wiz after a while and just treats Wiz like everyone else. Heck, she treats undead better then Eris since it seems it's less 'demi humans' and its undead who get hated upon in this world. I don't know why she would hate living beastfolk or the like. That's not exactly her thing, nor do her followers seem to practice slavery not that she has many followers and even then, as super crazy as they are, they don't seem to discriminate on race and more so if you follow or don't follow the goddess.

So dunno, it just felt a bit off to have these girls and slavery brought in and then on top of that make Aqua a bigger bitch then she was. I know she's selfish and all, but she's not heartless. Then again, I do find Aqua one of the most enjoyable characters in the show. So this just feels off with the world and Aqua herself especially since she has so few followers so they can't really be 'pro' or against' since they don't really have any sway in the nation.

Feels like you want me to really hate Aqua. Again, she's selfish and gets the group into trouble because of that or being dumb but still.
Kurasabe chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
... Soooo, when's Izuku gonna snap and smack Aqua like the bitch she is?
IJN Suzutsuki chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Kill the bitch imo
commandosquirrel chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
counterpoint strangle her with a vine and threaten to have it grow thorns if its someone as evil as aqua then its ok
Dusk 'till Gone chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Fuckin' hell, I need more of this in my life.
coduss chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
oh god i forgot how massive a bitch aqua is.
woodxvii chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
This is a really interesting premise, izuku is so utterly different from kazuma imagine the story will be totally different as well. It should be fun to read, I have to agree with others as well, yunyun or wiz would be a better choice. I see him feeling too responsible for the people in his party as authority figure to ever really see them romantically.
Yukalia Araujo chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
Why does lolicon call it? It is assumed that at the beginning of anime Izuku is 14 years old and according to Megumin is 13 years old
Are you changing Izuku's age? Or can you also say lolicon even if they are almost the same age?
Hit Or Miss chapter 3 . 1/20/2019
Think I'd rather ya stuck with Megumin And Izuku
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
Wiz could totally be his mother figure in this world! Also, Izuku's tolerance is on a whole other plane of existence!
Small Might chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
I'd prefer Megzuku
Dialga213 chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
When will you going to update this thing! I wanna know what will happen next!
The Lazy Dragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2019
Rowan Citrian chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
I say either Megumin or Yunyun for pairing. That being said, love the story so far!
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »