Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
Hopefully Izuku will be able to help Megumin change the size and strength of her explosions. That’d be really cool! Also hope you’ll have a Merry Christmas!
Zaralann chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
I hope for Yunyun to join their Party, she will be a blessing!
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
Aqua can't exacly call him a lolicon because he died when he was 14 and she is 14 too. :D Too bad :p
HollowSeven chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
Great chapter! I see that you are a man of culture as well. Yunyun and Wiz both deserve Izuku at the same time. It would be interesting how they would react and deal with their three-way relationship. Never harem was so wholesome.
You know,I reaaaly want you to give Izuku a Beast form. And something badass. Like at first, you see our sweet little cinnamon roll and than BAM! Big Cat, or Bear. Looks menacing and all, but still a cinnamon roll, but actually can kill you. Or Nature Spirit form works, too.
You know, what about a little driad that sees Izuku as her father. And Yunyun and Wiz as their adopted mothers. Ha! Driad thinking that Lich is her mother! So cute!
But seriously. Izuku x Yunyun x Wiz. It is the best. Please! I really want it to happen.
commandosquirrel chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
i still vote for loli succubus
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
I don’t think Izuku counts as a lolicon yet if he’s only 14 and Megumin is the same age. Get your shit straight Aqua.
shirou13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2018
Good story
Tortillacrumbs chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
Nice. Personally I could see Izuku ended up with yunyun. They were both lonely. But I don't really care who Izuku ends up with.
Wonderwall chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
I'm beginning to think that there's a guest that's spamming reviews just to schew the pairing into Darkness' favor. If I had to add my two cents, I'd say to not focus on pairings now, as it would feel forced.

About the story, it's pretty nice. I'm worried that you're following canon a bit too much, but I guess I should wait until you get out of episode one to say more.

Can't say I agree with Izuku being a druid, but I'm interested to see if you'll bring more D&D spells.

Please keep in mind that Darkness joining the party only happened because of Kazuma and his personality, so her encounter with Izuku should be different.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
Izuku and Darkness because of how he could be like someone to restrain her.
The Lazy Dragon chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
And this is where a little cinnamon bun rises to be the best hero in history.
Btw why not wiz the lich shes like a gender bend izuku but not entirely.
The Lazy Dragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Poor izuku..
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping that when everyone sees what a pure hearted person Izuku is, they call BS whenever Aqua tries to play herself as the victim.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
I think Darkness and Midoriya would work in a relationship and in fights.
BloodySS2God chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
How about having Izuku develop some sadistic tendencies due to the sheer rage incited in him over a period of time because of Aqua's uselessness and horrible attitude?

Sorry I just REALLY wanna see Darkness lol