Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Since druids also deal with alchemy you could make him like plague knight.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Honestly, I think he should take the Arc Wizard Route here and Min-Max it.
Za Warudo chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
I think the rogue/arcane trickster makes sense because it has the most utilities, not being useless. I really don't want to see another basic Kazuma thing, because I dislike Konosuba, Kazuma is terrible, I hate the main character so damn much, the set up for the show is amazing but the MC is aweful. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Can you do the OVAs?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
How about have Kazuma eventually arrive and also make Darkness and Izuku in a relationship.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Part of the entertainment of this series was the shameless perversion that Kazuma showed. I hope you can still make Izuku just as entertaining without that aspect of his character. And will as smart as Izuku is, and considering how big his drive to improve himself, he should easily become more powerful than Kazuma.
commandosquirrel chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Monster tamer izuku
Existential ERROR chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
rogue, if his group is the same as Kazuma it would be nice to have someone with stealth and can hit something more than once a day, speaking of the group can you put Yunyun in it?.
Moon of Hell chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Is there a ninja/healer class?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Rogue and Archane trickster! I love this idea! Also I kind of want him to stay in the world in the end because he falls in love or doesn’t want to go back to the way things were. I feel that Darkness might bring out the wild side in him.
MorenoX25 chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Fuck it, turn Izuku into a Barbarian.
bp136714 chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
I think druid would fit Izuku best because of how he is thoughtful, and being a Druid would give him flexibility in style, as a magic caster or magic swordsman, stuff like that, lot's of room to experiment and test different things. That matches his personality pretty well i'd say.
DDEATHSHADE chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Most JRPGs have a preset "Hero" class. It's generally considered an upgrade to the adventurer class.

Considering Midoriya's disposition towards being a saviour of the people, he might naturally be able to fulfill the requirements for "Hero," since I believe Mitsurugi, Kazuma's rival, had that class in the original Konosuba, as for what benefits the class brings, I believe it's an upgraded version of a spellsword.

I doubt he would pick something like a paladin class, as he already has Aqua, who is an Archpriest and can handle stuff like healing and buffing better than he ever could.

Another thing to keep in mind is that he hero-worships All-Might, who is a very physical, archetypal, "Superman" character, and that he had done so since he was 4 years old, meaning the chances of him picking a class that brings him closer to that ideal are that much higher.

If you're planing on bringing in Megumin and Darkness, into the party, then it's even more redundant to make Midoriya, a mage, or paladin character, since as I remember, Megumin is an Archmage (though a lousy one, however I doubt he'd either suspect that upon first meeting, or choose to abandon her when he finds out, like Kazuma had tried to), the same applies to Darkness, whose class is Crusader, which is basically a Paladin with a sword, or a bog-standard tank, if my sub-par knowledge of DnD classes doesn't fail me.

As for the ranger argument, as a class it doesn't suit Midoriya due to the aforementioned hero-worship, there's also the fact that a ranger isn't necessary to a party, since Megumin can handle the long-range attacks.

The only reason Kazuma chose that build in the first place, was because he wanted to be as far away from danger as possible, and didn't want to work to improve himself physically, instead expecting easy stat gains; traits which are diametrically opposed to Midoriya's, which gets proven not only in the very first episode, but also becomes a running theme throughout the show, so much so that him being too courageous becomes a detriment which leaves him with a scarred hand early on in the show.

If you want to find out more about the "Hero" class, here's a link to the Dragon Quest wiki: wiki/Hero_(class)
and also a link to the Final Fantasy wiki: wiki/Hero_(The_4_Heroes_of_Light)

P.S. Sorry for the long post. :)
AdaviantheBear chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Nice story, can't wait for more. (But I will)
Also, I see Izuku breaking it down and seeing druid being the most useful choice of the three, but to fit the needs of the party, a monk or warrior of some kind would be better.
ChaosSerpent13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
You should probably clarify whether these are the only options or if you are taking suggestions.
And I'd say Druid with the possibility to become an Arch Druid(since that seems to be the case with magic classes in this world)
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »