Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Yellowpikmin88 chapter 21 . 19h
Always great to see a new chapter of this amazing crossover. But be sure to take care of yourself first. Rest easy and hang in there.

So Chomosuke finally joins the party. At last.
Harleking31 chapter 21 . 19h
Clearly Kyouya can't appreciate the finer things in life
riceload chapter 21 . 20h
It's fine, I've been trying to write fanfiction myself and have been trying to write fanfiction myself (some of which stems from this very one) and it hasn't been easy, so I can understand having issues. Honestly, I'd thought you'd given up on this and while sure i'd be disappointed (this is one of the more consistent story I've read on these kinds of sights) i most certainly wouldn't have blamed you.

On to actually reading today's chapter!
antoniomigattenogokui chapter 21 . 21h
Fico feliz pelo capítulo mas por favor cuide da sua saúde antes de tudo

Estou gostando da construção de mundo, principalmente sobre a influência da classe na personalidade, tava achando estranho a mudança de humor mas agora faz mais sentindo

A yunyun pediu pra ficar sozinha, balançando um sabre de luz por ai é pedir distância. Também gostei da interação da chika e da wiz, eu ri bastante. O casal izugumi é uma fofura, mas quero ver quanto tempo ele fica firme antes de ceder

To querendo ver a clemea se ferrar mesmo, não gostei dela não. Tô achando a eris muito estranha, quero ela se ferrando mas quero que ela fique mais tempo pra saber o que ela vai fazer

Eu tô bem curioso sobre os titãs, espero ver mais desse mito

Ri tanto do omake! Uma das melhores parte, não a melhor do capítulo!

Estarei esperando pelo próximo capítulo e se cuide
Ranun chapter 21 . 22h
Amazing as always, I'd say one of my most awaited fanfics in "waiting for update" folder
Guest chapter 21 . 23h
Yea, looks like Izuku broke through some kinda barrier. He’s stepping into divinity now.
keybladelight chapter 21 . 23h
Good to have you back hope you the movie arc.
RANGER1863 chapter 21 . 23h
I'm so sorry about the ketoacidosis, I'm sure you'll be able to recover in time and I appreciate you continuing your story, it's a very good one and I would really be sad if it ended.

As always, I really liked your story, especially how you showed the point of view of the other people besides the freckled one and where the whole thing with his harem is going.

I will wait for the next update, take care dear author.
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 21 . 12/3
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BRAIN DAMAGE FROM THE KETOACIDOSIS;

I've waited THIS Long; I'll wait AS LONG AS I NEED TO; in order to see Izuku & His Party members FINALLY Leaving Axel once & for all; and NEVER going back there for ANY Reason at all; I Just want to see him move on & get back to the entire point WHY he came here in the first place;

Because I'M SO ****ING SICK OF AXEL ALREADY!

Hopefully Within the next 9 chapters; Izuku will AT LONG LAST Be on his very way to Slay the DK and get the Rewards he was Promised!

So that Izuku can F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Get back to his Primary Objective; Slaying the DK ONCE & FOR ALL; And Returning home with his Powers & Party Members!

WHAT THE?! KYOYA'S ALSO FROM THE WORLD OF BNHA?! OR EVEN IF IT'S NOT THE SAME ONE IZUKU CAME FROM; IT'S STILL A WORLD WITH A-N ALL MIGHT IN IT. . .
joshdougherty0605 chapter 21 . 12/3
Verdant lord for my vote
McGwee chapter 21 . 12/3
Yay an update! I'm so sorry to hear about your health, I hope everything is ok! Take all the time you need to update, in just happy to see one!

Ha Poor Izuku, he'll never shake the titles now. And YunYun made a lightsaber, sweet.
BoredKing chapter 21 . 12/3
So Kyouya got buggered, karma truly is wonderful.

it's nice to see Izuku acting more like a normal person, seriously how could any guy be surrounded by women who love him and not be even a little bit affectionate.
Fox McCloude chapter 21 . 12/3
Glad to know you're back. I'm sorry you've had to go through that; in the past months I've had to deal with some pretty intense finger pains. Nothing as serious as you, but it did kill my drive for writing for a while. Rest easy, you need to take care of yourself, and write at a pace that works for you (I've done just that myself, along with some recovery therapy).

So, after the intense action of last chapter, some worldbuilding and check on the aftermath feels great. I knew Clemea was going to go through harsh times, but maybe that'll help her shape up into a better person. Misery builds character, as the saying goes. Pity that she got entangled with Chris/Eris, who's more than willing to throw her under the bus. Though given Chris' record so far, Clemea will probably get lucky, and Izuku will take pity on her and give her a chance to atone for what she did.

The scene between Izuku and Megumin was quite romantic, and finally Chomusuke appears! I got plenty of readers asking when she was going to show up. Wow, Yunyun created a lightsaber of all things? Yeah, Keel's friends were wise to hightail out of there (still awesome, though). Darkness still being Darkness, and Wiz being Wiz, there's laughs aplenty with all of them.

Overall, a pretty good chapter. Take your sweet time with the next one, and here's to a full eventual recovery. Keep up the good work!
R-king 93 chapter 21 . 12/3
Awesome chapter
Ecomonococo chapter 21 . 12/3
YAASSSS! YASSS! SWEET UPDATE!
2,488 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »