Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Mark the Mark chapter 17 . 8/19
I really love this xD
Ramifrix chapter 17 . 8/16
Oh god oh fuk my heart.
Good omakes and a fun story over all so far.

My only true gripe is the occasional redundant word that makes some sentences clumsy on the tongue. Be careful about word entropy as well; an example that stands out is at the end, where taste and love are both used twice in a single sentence. Vary the vocabulary a bit and my only real complaint will be obliterated.
A thesaurus is, after all, like a spice rack. You should always have one at hand.
Used too much or badly, you can end up making a confused mess. Used carefully and tastefully, it can make an already great dish excellent.

Critique aside, I'm enjoying Izuku being the Janitor One Does Not Anger, while still being his usual dorky, soft hearted self. He makes for a great druid; one part benevolent bounty, one part roiling wrath.
Kudos, looking forward to the next chapter.
Valcorian chapter 17 . 8/11
That depends, are you talking ability wise or personality? If it’s the former, the I’d say the inquisitor, as their powers share a lot in common. If it’s the later, then the warrior, because his path is a touch more noble. With that said, the next game update is going to make some of those difference obsolete.
endario chapter 17 . 8/10
i absolutely love this story, its a really good blend of comedic bits, as well as some very heart felt scenes. absolute gold, and i cant wait to see what you have in store for us next.
That SOTN reference was pure fucking gold. Nice and solid.
TAC2930 chapter 17 . 8/6
I just discovered this fic today and I have to say, I love the meshing of concepts here. Reading Izuku have a good time with a good heart and good powers is a nice relaxing read. I can’t wait to see what else you post.
Darksnider05 chapter 17 . 8/2
Come on Izuku find your passion for your party members show em some love. More advanced druid weirdness later but you can at least manage a good kiss.
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 8/2
Kind of curious why you went with the name Aela the fandom site list her as being named Fio?
TheAtlesianHarvester1979 chapter 17 . 8/2
I had to place much thought into this but I don't think any sith rank would fit for Izuku. With his current path in consideration I think he would rather be a Grey Jedi, because he's starting to be willing to take the most effective way to resolve situations yet he's still a good hero at his core. He won't kill willingly anymore but he's starting to be comfortable with the idea of letting others kill, as long as the Greater Good prevails. The trademark and trait of a Grey Jedi.
Darksnider05 chapter 7 . 8/2
I have never understood that desire in these kind of stories. Gain all these powers grow as a person build relationships have a life and at the end abandon everything to go home and become an every man. It never makes any sense it's like the most shallow desire with the most devastating results to everyone you've met and who you've become. Wanting to contact his mom I could get but the crossing dimensions to go home after what is most likely going to be a decades long journey never makes any sense.
NoxraaTorgan chapter 14 . 7/31
It would be funny if the people of Axel started planting trees as a protest for the priests' treatment of Izuku. The town going green for their heroic druid.
matthewdy02 chapter 14 . 7/29
ofc that review is my personal opinion. I feel like I need to say that after I get slaughtered by getting told it's not my novel etc
matthewdy02 chapter 14 . 7/29
Ngl, I'm pretty sure the girls right now are enough. There is a thing as too much after all. It's getting to that point imo. I'm guessing that Wiz is going to join, so that would be 8 (that's if Aqua is included)...that's like...alot of girls. I actually hope that Luna doesn't join.
Fictional Fanatic from Fimfic chapter 17 . 7/28
I knew it, I knew that a kiss was as far as he would have gone.
I just thought of something while reading this story for the 4th time. If he goes back to his world would he team up with class 1b's holy women? She has vines for hair and he could alter then to help out on the fly. If would be interesting to see that in the future personally
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »