Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
dreaddragonknight chapter 21 . 12/3
Sorry to hear about your health issues, hope you can take things easy enough. I love your story but it ain’t worth your well being

Also I am now imaging Izuku looking more and more like Malefurion Stormrage from Warcraft
Latios Worker chapter 21 . 12/3
I am glad that you are doing well and I hope you feel better.
Wicked.A chapter 21 . 12/3
Wonderful chapter, pls take care of your health though!
I'm sorry to hear about what you have been going through. I hope you feel better eventually, and be sure to take time to rest and recover. My heart goes out to you!
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 21 . 12/3
I like how this story has Eris/Chris as a bad character. It is a novelty compared to the cinnamon bun Goddess approach most people take with her.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 21 . 12/3
You know I am starting to wonder what will happen if Izuku were to ever return. What sort of all powerful monster will you be sending to boot stomp MHA? lol XD
MythAnime chapter 21 . 12/3
Take your time man your health is way more important than some fanfiction
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 12/3
Thanks for the update.
I hope Eris' plan won't backfire.
DrZeta chapter 21 . 12/3
The Crazy Bastards still kicking! Another great chapter my dude. In all seriousness I wish you the best and happy holidays.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 21 . 12/3
The bit about seasonal emotions is neat, though I'm surprised winter seems to be the rut season.
ThatGoodWriter chapter 21 . 12/3
Great story man. Take your time. Your health comes first to us, not the story. Hope you feel better
santiagoabelcampos chapter 1 . 12/3
Que buen capitulo, me da gracias como todo el mundo le dice a Izuku que tendra un harem y que lo debe disfrutar si o si.
Espero que te recuperes, y tomate la escritura con calma nadie te exige que escribas esto antes de determinado tiempo. SI se agradece el compromiso de querer terminar esta historia que a apacionado a varias personas.
I sorry for don't write in English but spanish is my lenguaje.
wildarms13 chapter 21 . 12/3
welcome back author-san! amazing chapter as always! hope you're getting better there. Hope Chris plan there would backfire both her and clemea big time haha
3xtFiveStrike chapter 21 . 12/3
Well wishes! Hope you recover well from your illness, and don’t feel pressured to put out your work! Do it at a pace that you enjoy and can maintain, so you don’t burn out.

As for the story itself, Clemea its your lucky day! If there’s anything that would move Izuku’s heart, it’s a damsel in distress! (Or rather, anybody in distress, really).
Stay alive my guy
no story is worth destroying yourself over.
2,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »