Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Blackholelord chapter 17 . 7/21
I love the development of the story, but where is the Destroyer? You told that you didn't plan to pass it, but I see it nowhere.
Dymian chapter 15 . 7/20
Something occurs to me... Race isn't a limiting factor with Reincarnation... Could Wis come back as a Harpy?
Can’t wait for this story to update, it’s amazingly good
Scoolio chapter 17 . 7/19
Even during and after sex, Izuku is a shy marshmallow. How cute.
Dankbruhg100 chapter 17 . 7/19
Good shit Author-sama. I wish to see more your work soon.
Author-sama, I wish to see more of your work. Good shit.
KingK1256 chapter 1 . 7/18
They just announced not KonoSuba,Let’s Go!
Story’s amazing by the way. You really know how to get me into it. When I reach the end I just wanna read it again!
LunarValkyrieH2O121990 chapter 17 . 7/18
I'm absolutely loving this story and I want more, please don't stop writing this story?!
Kla Zark chapter 3 . 7/13
Reading this reminds me why kazuma is the protagonist and why konosuba is so good, the humor.
PeliikGrahSol chapter 17 . 7/13
I like what I have read, simple yet good. I would hope you will consider making the story extend back to MHA or that you make a sequel to this when the time is right, even if it would be a short one. I for one would like to see your rendition of the storm Izuku would bring.

On the question on if Izuku would be a sith inquisitor or a sith warrior, I would say neither. Izuku would not be able to survive the harsh nature of the sith academy nor be able to stoop to the level of casual cruelty and violence to gain recognition. this is assuming that Izuku has to learn how to use the force and learn how to fight/not have one for all, and have no training like he is before UA, and of course his personality remains/starts as classical Izuku.

Now disregarding the improbable, and I would argue the impossible. He would be without a doubt an honourable sith warrior. One that would not remain among the sith and their empire the moment he could get away, and would seek redemption by joining the Jedi at the first possible moment.
Darth Zasheic chapter 17 . 7/12
he would make for a grand inquisitor
SuperDeadMan2 chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm loving this story so far and I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Also if Reincarnation works in the MHA/BNHA world I'm assuming that they could end up with either a different quirk or end up quirkless. That would be interesting to see how that would work on certain Heroes/Villains or other characters:
e.g. Sir Nighteye dies at the end of the Eri Rescue Arc but Izuku Reincarnates him but he loses his original quirk and gets something else.

(Would the Reincarnated person get a quirk based on they initially had like with Sir Nighteye would he end up with a time or eye related power or would it be completely random?)
Phoenixwright101 chapter 17 . 7/10
I was thinking about when Izuku reincarnates Wiz. Given that when someone reincarnates, their entire form is subject to change, what's the plan for her new appearance. I'm not sure if I could picture her as looking different from her normal form. But I think it would be pretty funny if the only difference when she was reincarnated was that she grew a foot taller.
Gadget boy chapter 17 . 7/10
Just found this story and yet I completely fell in love with it. Excited to see more crazy divergence compared to the anime and somewhat hoping to see a lemon chapter with at least one of the girls in Izuku's life.
R-A-B-G1 chapter 17 . 7/8
Im wondering if Izuku would ever return to his world, I honestly want him to take his girls with him, it be interesting to see their reactions to the world, and how they contribute to the cause of being a hero.

Now I wonder, would the girls and Izuku just appear in the world with a dead him already there, or would Izuku and company appear moments before his death and he uses his powers to subdue the villain. Either way its gonna be interesting to see what comes of it.
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »