Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 17 . 7/8
I'm thinking a lot of things.
1- I kinda wonder what's going on in the BNHA universe.
2- they're thoughts of live because of what Izuku gives them- if he's unwilling to kill and willing to revive a woman who tried to kill one of his precious people what he gave them is honestly NBD. It's making sure they're able to protect themselves and his easily flustered self doesn't have to see anything inappropriate.
3- You writing about Izuku being horrified about killing because his insistent on heroes not killing is funny considering we know AM tried to kill AFO. I mean Izulu doesn't know that but we do.
Xavier Arias Gonsalves chapter 17 . 7/7
I must ask will you actually write lemons or just insinuate they had sex and if Izuku will get to do it with the others as well? Either way I don't mind but I do want to know if Yunyun will be part of the harem or not because Yunyun is best girl to me along with Megumin of course.
JustAFan123 chapter 17 . 7/7
Nice, Izuku protecting his teammates never gets old, this chapter was nice, it had a slice of life feel, while also still showing some action in the form of Izuku threatening some random NPC who dared to step out of place. Really, Chris (and Eris by default) really annoy me in this story, she thinks that she knows all because she's a god and that whatever she does must be right, regardless of what any mortals might think. I kinda want Izuku to deck her, make it a 'gender equality' or 'justice is unisex' thing ya know? In answer to your question at the start it really depends. If we're talking about regular MHA Izuku, probably sith warrior, if we're talking about this Izuku, probably inquisitor.
DragonBob chapter 17 . 7/7
Reread all of the story, man, this town is full of idiots. Time for a prediction. Step one, Deku destroys the Destroyer, somehow using a combination of level 1 skills and a single good berry. Step two, the duke gets angry and Izuku is accused of treason. Step three, the duke dies horribly and Deku gets some very very large lands.
Madninja324 chapter 11 . 7/6
REALLY KYOUYA, YOU HAD TO MEME AT THE MAN?!
Thanos69 chapter 17 . 7/5
Thanks for the update.
Reaper7 chapter 17 . 7/4
Heh, that omake makes sense. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. Still, ones like this, with the girls, are okay too.
Grimoire Fluffers chapter 17 . 7/4
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie
Spellbat chapter 17 . 7/4
Their first time... Eh close enough.
Seimika chapter 1 . 7/4
Honestly a druid ranger or druid fighter would be interesting lol to bad his class has been chosen
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 5 . 7/4
one by one, as the cabbages hit the perverted masochist of the church of Eris, they [steal] Izuku's sanity
Jargas-thelost chapter 17 . 7/4
This was so annoyingly cute I have to check my blood sugar
Snappy Flowah chapter 17 . 7/4
I have only one word:

Heh.

~Snappy~
Well, Izuku is so OOC, that it is comparable to Marry Sue, I am done with this story.
LokiAstra chapter 17 . 7/3
In your disclaimer, that is a very good question and I had to think about it for a bit. In my personal opinion, I believe that Izuku would more likely make an honorable Sith Warrior, reason being because how aggressive he can get when he loses himself to his emotions, as well as the fact that we constantly see him on the front lines in a given situation. While he is still smart, it's that tendency to run in and deal with a situation that would make him more of a warrior than an inquisitior. I hope this helps!
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »