Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
PasiveNox chapter 21 . 12/3
Great chapter wonderful wonderful also ️ ️ ️ ️ wooo go izuku also more stuff happening
Nathair1 chapter 21 . 12/3
FANTASTIC chapter

looky looky, more info on druids

with izuku's class increasing his stamina, with megumin having low stamina, izuku NEEDS a harem

REALLY, CHRIS?! what you plan on doing is JUST as bad, IF NOT WORSE, than what you were doing to izuku and his party

can't wait for the next chapter
Reydrax belmot chapter 21 . 12/3
Me alegro de ver que esta historia se actualice otra ves, me gusto mucho y ver como incorporas a clemea con cris es algo que no espere, me gusto mucho el capitulo por favor sigue asi, saludos :D
Jacob22 chapter 21 . 12/3
Just reread this the other day keep up the good work!
501awezome chapter 21 . 12/3
I don't understand, why do you need to apologize? You are under no obligation or are responsible for writing this story. You are not getting paid or even getting "exposure". You are writing this story on your own volition using your own hard work and talent. You don't have to apologize, people who believe you own them an apology for being delayed with chapter frankly do not deserve it. Take all the time you need to work on this story and heal at your own time and I am incredibly grateful for another wonderful new chapter to this incredible story. Hope to see many MANY more chapters to come...at your own pace of course! Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, an excited fan/reader
TheInfiniteweeaboo chapter 21 . 12/3
Great chap, take all the time you need

have a great day!
Shaedy Hoe chapter 21 . 12/3
i hope you get well soon, bro.
kirklynjr chapter 21 . 12/3
get better soon
kingcrimson1257 chapter 21 . 12/3
glad to see you alive and great chapter as always.
Dio Genus chapter 21 . 12/3
I hope things get better soon and thank you for the latest chapter.
Sly silverwolf28 chapter 21 . 12/3
Nice work
SpiteSensei chapter 21 . 12/3
The instant I had seen that this had updated I couldn't stop smiling all the way to the very end of the chapter. Looking forward to whatever happens next!.
conwear267 chapter 21 . 12/3
It sucks there were lasting effects, I hope you get better at least a little, you're a great writer.
ServantofElShaddai13 chapter 21 . 12/3
i hope you get better.
May you live a long and happy life.
Quatermass chapter 21 . 12/2
Sorry to hear that the ketoacidosis incident's effects are still making themselves known. Hope things get better, even if it's only in small ways. :)
2,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »