Reviews for For King and Country
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Saved By the Bells is a huge favorite of mine because of Zinoviev, a mistaken identity and the fabulous fun that ensues because of it! I thoroughly enjoyed how you filled in those pesky gaps and rounded out this episode with a welcome bit of romance.

Read this in the 35th Anniversary fanzine and am happy to see you posted it here. I do want to thank your two pals, who acted "just like Dotty pestering Amanda about Dean" and say to you, "Very well done!"
clagjanet chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
I love so much about this - I love the way the plot holes got filled, I love the way it reflects the way their real friendship by S3 would have affected this particular plotline, I love that airholes played a major role and most of all I love that we finally met some Russians who didn't know everything about Scarecrow already! Wish you weren't so busy and could write more!
Raizelinplaid chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
I love the tension you built in this with the near miss. Boy, that was a roller coaster read. I also liked how you selected particular parts of the original episode to update to give it a third season feel especially that scene in Billy's office at the beginning when Lee finds out they have kidnapped Amanda. I liked how you changed a bit of the dialogue there. Thanks for giving into those naggers to write this!
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Read this in the 'zine and already gave you my thoughts on it then, but I wanted to write a proper review now that it's up here.
You found the perfect shovel to fill in the plot holes left by the episode that made us as viewers scratch our heads and go "But what about...?" Even better, you made it AU (I don't like AU or anything. LOL) by setting it in season 3 rather than season 1 which opened up new possibilities.
Excellent job, My Friend.
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Great story. Very believable and followed the episode with a little season twist. I always thought that he rescued her because he cared very deeply for her.
motown lady chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
That was great! Thank you!
Leann Nickerson chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Great story! Really well thought out! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!