Reviews for Slay Ranma
link1211 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Heh, now this is just silly. I approve! Fun story you have here, it hasn't been updated for a while I noticed. I give it a positive review and hope for an update sometime.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
That is very funny,can't wait for the next chapter.

Just one question,who will be the other senshi's?

The sene where Nodoka tried to get Ranma to play her son for the passing of the sword ceramony had me roflmao.
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
A very fun fic. I like the non-standard assignments of senshi identities.

Still, I think Nodoka's reactions to the curse revelation and her accidental reunion with her son could have been explored a bit more.
angel61991 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
interesting story so far please update soon.
Paver83 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Good story. I think you could have milked Nodoka finding out she had the real Ranma a bit more though. I wonder if you'll have Ranma take up sorcery? That would be interesting. Since your interpretation of Ranma is smart, sorcery may be a good idea; sure to freak out Genma (always a good thing).
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
hehehe. As long as its entertaining i'll read it _
Shakeval chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
well minako is a sorcerer, guess lina could have an apprentice or someone to teach a few things to now.

wonder how minako will like getting the extra boost?

well good chapter and hope for more soon.
Garahs chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
This story doesn't look too bad so far. My only complaints are that Ryoga really shouldn't get permanently stuck as a girl. Ranma being able to fly DBZ style is kind of weak in my opinion. If it was that easy, then more characters would have figured it out by now. Most noticably, Genma, Happosai, and Ku Lon (Cologne). Other than that, it's looking pretty nice.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Nice story. Will male Ranma learn magic too (I'd like to see him use the Dragon Slave)?
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
I like the story so far. Keep up the good work.

Are you going to have Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in this story too? What a bout Tuxedo Kamen(Mask)? Anyway great work so far.

Innortal chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Not bad, looking forward to seeing how Nodoka handles the truth.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Will Ranma be learning some magic from Kaoru later to supplement her Senshi magic? I know there are some awesome ice based spells in the Slayers spell book...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
I can't wait to see the Ranma gang in Senshi get up. Will Akane find out Ryouga used to be P-chan? If Lina really wants to kill Shabranigdo she should jump in Ranma's face before the final battle and let Neko-Senshi-Ranma-chan take him out! Nodoka's family is definitly wierd, but what else is new in Ranma's life?
tatsu chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
LOL (Nodoka’s family is descended from Sylphiel and Gourry) poor poor ranma that would explane his mother though. tell me if this is a bad mental picture a sailor suited ranma holding a shotgun for a magic weapon proclaming this is my BOOM stick, your villans name for some odd reason makes me think of evil dead.