Reviews for Inuyasha OneShots
Kiwi chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
Just read chap. 5 I am a Kag/Inu fan too, and I totally understand you wanting to make peace and such. The story isn't too bad, actually, and that is something when I really don't like Kikyo. I'm really sorry about that reviewer, but forgive them, they are ignorant and you must pity such people. I'm also sorry for all the crap you are/were going through, I can relate. I have read some of your other chapters too, love them lot! Keep writing, don't let crackheads get you down.

"Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody has one."

Ja Ne :) ;P
Kittycat chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
*tears slide down cheaks*That was beautiful!I love Sess/Rin stories as much as I love Inu/Kag Mir/San stories!
Kittycat chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
That was so sad!I almost cried!But,I really liked it!
Kittycat chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
WOW!*mouth open,eyes wide*If you wrote this yourself,you definatly have beautifle talent writing poetry!I write poetry sometimes as a hobby,but it's not very good.I wish I had as much talent as you!Great job!Keep it up!
Kittycat chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
*face as red as an apple*

'I feel so embarressed!I accidently wrote my review for this story,on capter 3!So read this review for the last chapter,and the last chapter's review for this one.'

I liked it!It was really funny!Shippo is so CUTE!Even if he's chewing off your hand while he's sleeping,thinking it's candy!*snuggles Shippo and give him a lollypop*
Kittycat chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Very funny!*giggles* But I sorta thought Shippo would do that to Inuyasha!Seeing that Shippo can sometimes be smarter than him!j/k!Very good story!Keep up the great work!
Kittycat chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
So ADORABLE!I LOVE both Inu/Kag and Mir/San stories!Great job!
Kittycat chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
It went from sad,to cute!It was PERFECT!
Kittycat chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
I'm sorry about that persons behaver towards you!That was unbelievable!How could they be so mean to(in my opinion)someone so nice!They shouldn't have said that!I am a Inu/Kag lover,but I still sometimes read Inu/Kik stories!And if I dont like a story,I tell the author as kindly as possible,not cuss them out!

I think your story is great!Thank you for not deleting your stories,I like them!And I'm sory about your grandfather,and all the stress you've been under!I've been under alot of sress myself,so I know what it's like!But,keep up the great work,you have alot of fans,and I'm one of them!
DemonMaster chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
So good. I loved it. I read your other oneshots about that bitch that called you a bitch and I think that was wrong! Forget about it! Keep writing!
DemonMaster chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
It's a good story. I'm a hard core Inu/Kag fan. I hate to say it but sometimes (rarely though don't hate me!) she annoys me. Sometims! I really like your story. Great job. Sad about Kagome though. Don't delete your fics just cause some "female dog" called you a bad name. Keep writing I'll keep reading.
rockergurl6381 chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
dont you dare delete anything because one ass whole couldnt keep his mouth shut
JadeDawn chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
OMG! That person was SO MEAN! That was absolutely WRONG to leave a review like that... I honestly don't know whats wrong with some people... geez... if you don't like it you don't have to read it... and even calling you that! oh wow that person was a jerk.
I hope you don't let that deter from writing or deleting your stories cause of it, I made that mistake when I got a bad review... omg... you totally didn't deserve that.
I'm sorry to hear about all thats obviously going on in your life, last thing you need is people being jerks and leaving a review like that for NO reason whatsoever... just because you wrote Inu/Kik, thats the stupidest reason to say something like that.
Anyway... now that my ranting is done... I just get a little worked up when people do things like that, especially when the author didn't deserve it! Its like hitting a blind man crossing the road cause he can't see you, they do that just because they can and you can't know who they are. its just plain wrong.
Err... yeah. Back to your story/one-shots... I think they're very good, you are definately a good writer. I've always disliked InuYasha/Kikyo pairings(i'm much more of a Inu/Kag fan), but I actually liked this one.
Your writing is awesome, hon, don't let some jerk flamer get you down!
(sorry if I scared you with the long rant... lol. Have a nice day!)
Take Care,
Jadey
Justa-nutter-reader chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
*tear* this story made me cry! I'm very emotional! Excellent story.
*tear Kagome, dead? Poor Inuyasha. *sniff*.
WindmageLita chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
wah kagome died! *pouts*
i love kagome...BUT this is a well written story
ignore that loser that badmouth/typed u
ur a good writer
im sorry to hear about ur loved ones, i hope ur friend will be ok and i hope the rest of ur family
will be safe happy and healthy
btw , i LOVED the shippou stories _