Reviews for A Water Lily
Absolutely loovvvvvvve ur work, cannot wait for the update
platehate chapter 1 . 2/16
the suspense in this is delicious but my god it's really killing me. looking forward to your next update!
Reikannn chapter 7 . 2/6
Thankyou for write this story
Reikannn chapter 8 . 2/6
THIS IS AMAZING STORY!
And with good writen, i hope you update the next chapter as soon as posible.
I will always wait for the next chapter. ILY
Ganbareeee keep writing!
neverkarma chapter 8 . 2/1
Your writing is so amazing! Can’t wait for more! I hate Aizo with all my heart
aisha89 chapter 8 . 1/26
Can I just say this is the most intriguing fanfic I have ever read? It’s so well-written and the suspense is on-point! This has a better plot than any Naruto movie lol! Hats off to you; can’t wait for more!
imatwilightfan chapter 8 . 1/14
Quite interesting storyline and it has only just begun..please update
Black-Cold-Ice chapter 8 . 1/12
Did someone call Akio loveable? What the fuck... I wanted to kill him and his sleazy father. My right hand is trembling as I post this from my phone, I’m in absolute shambles. I absolutely cannot wait until they drop dead in this fic. Fuck it. I’m not even here for the pairing anymore. I’m just waiting for the body count. If you’re intent was to make him dislikable as hell, you’ve succeeded.

Vent over... I gotta say, that’s some good ass plot. You respecting the hell out of that plot. Like damn, if I gotta wait months on end to see another update I won’t even be mad. Totally worth the wait.

And in one of your chapters notes you’re asking for ideas/suggestion/criticism etc, nah bro I should be asking YOU for suggestions. Looks like you got this story figured out.
Bree chapter 8 . 1/9
This was amazing!

Omg, I felt breathless by the end of the flashback and Sasuke's "Fuck" summed up that experience nicely. lol
Your writing skills are superb. I could literally envision the entire story, moment to moment, and scene to scene. I loved that the characters felt grounded, real and mature. The whirlwind of changes dealt were taken under extreme endurance. These hidden villages operate by ancient shinobi creeds than to see the Daimyo's son come in and take charges was jarring.

It felt like capitalism/modernization clashing w/ the ancient world/old world mentality. This summed up the potential conflict between civilians and shinobi's perfectly. How the ninja serve others, but ultimately are their class. To see them juxtaposed to the Daimyo's and larger population center, because of the way they live...left me grieving.

It's kinda like-damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The way Hinata was characterized just left me in awe. She's not my favorite character...actually I pretty much hate her, but in Sasuhina fics and others, especially one's like this...she lives up to the potential that was never utilized in the original series.
I feel for her, the decisions and choices she had to make were heart wrenching. That willingness to sacrifice is apart of her charatcer. That I agree with.

The Hyuga clan is just tragic. Hiashi's eventual unraveling and death hurt. It left me raw. Witnessing this proud man charm, smile unnaturally and rub shoulders w/ the swarmy elite...is just sad. Hiashi was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Tradition has it's place, but sometimes...it needs to be broken or left behind. The Hyugas are heavy on familial rules and steeped in tradition. Sometimes, it leads to stagnation.

Sasuke was perfect here. lol
Irritated, and not looking to be bothered, but still deep in shit. Wandering through trees until civilization makes a call. *V*

Akio was a epic OOC! He's equally loveable and hateable in measure. He's slightly yandere, but enthralling. I'm seriously wondering in curiosity everytime he appears. A part of me wants a alternative fic where Hinata does go through w/ marrying him. Even if it's short and brief...we'd see what she endured in order to save those she loved, and how that changed her overtime.

The Naruhina isn't really my thing, but I can respect it here. No forced love affairs, genjutsu or Toneri to push these two into a unlikely ship. If Naruto hadn't noticed her naturally than she deserves someone who does love her.

My only spiff...is that there's a criminal lack of Sakura. lol
If she fits in the narrative than fine, but if not that's fine to.
I just wanted some NaruSaku moments or to see them converse and hangout. Just something...
Anyway, I'm adding this to my honorary fanfic list. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next chapter.

Thank you! 3
professor.taco26 chapter 8 . 1/7
Holy Moly please update! I'm super invested in this, especially the stuff about Neji and Hinata's mum. Good job on telling such a compelling story!
Please update! I want sasuhina to kick some ass
Andwhy1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
What in fresh hell is this? Not the chapter but the comment of Sasukes “revolution tactic”.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
All of this is decided very easily - by employing Sasuke's "Revolution" tactic, where he's the bad guy.

He teleports inside the capital, makes a grand speech and drops a couple of meteors on the city, then Naruto arrives and fights him. Sasuke escapes, promising vengeance. Boom, done.

Now the world realises that the only person who can oppose Sasuke is Naruto, the only people who have a chance of finding him are shinobi and that they very, very much want Sasuke found and neutralized. And voila, everyone works together again and peace rains supreme.
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 8 . 12/29/2019
Damn this is good. Don't mind the comment below, this work is great.
MoBamba chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
The closest thing you have to a personality is bastardizing fictional characters so you can live vicariously through them ha ha Ha

Just kill yourself