Reviews for A Water Lily
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
I read the first chapter again and you said hinata can't be happy (TT). Why? Is she there just to suffer? Lol. I'm kimda okay with that but
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Holy shit indeed.

Akio despite being disgusting all this time, made my heart skip a beat when he was persuading hinata to trust him. It was like a dark naruto moment lol.

Hinata killed her father. Nuuuuuuuuuuu. How is it all part of her plan and with her almost dying just like that? I don't remember the past details of the story so i don't have a theory but I'm so worried about hanabi and the rest of her clan?
callionope chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
This is getting more and more intense! Thank you so much for the update! Hopefully those daimyos will shut their mouths already!
Hawaii unnie chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Fuck indeed, this story is so intense i was clenching my toes while reading this roller coaster of ride, the politics, the hyuuga loyalty, hiashi that decided to be sacrificed for konoha, and how hinata decided to put the blame on her shoulders really astound me... this is pure gold I hope hanabi didn't blame hinata this is so sad:(
Frenchie Is French chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Same Sasuke. I, too, say fuck to this whole ordeal. That was a huge fucking mess. Akio is a conniving bastard and I want nothing more than to see him rot in hell. How the fuck can he do that to Neji? To Hinata's mom? I just... Hinata really pulled an Itachi in this one huh. I want more. Please, please give me more.
Psycho-schlemiel chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
I’m desperately waiting for an update!
treblegirl1 chapter 7 . 10/14/2019
I love this. I'm so intrigued to see the mystery revealed. What the hell happened?
OnlyIntuition chapter 7 . 10/2/2019
please continue this! I love you writing! I'm so enraptured! I can't wait for more
Aynalryhan chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
Man, I love your writing style. And the plot is gold! I’m kinda sad that there’s no more chapters updated. Sigh
Aliyahaha chapter 7 . 9/24/2019
Im so invested in this story. I love everything about it and how you’ve crafted it. The characterization is amazing, the pacing is fantastic. The flashbacks don’t bore me one bit; the way you’ve written them makes me want to keep reading. Can’t wait to read more
Garden At Suntime chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
I’m so into this, I’ve been reading non-stop since I found this fic. Hope to read more of it in the future. The story it’s so interesting and I feel the need of more haha I need some answers. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2019
A very rare gem indeed. Its been a while but I hope you continue with this story. The pace might be slow, but the plot makes that slow burn worth it every chapter. Thanks for a great read.
DAngel7 chapter 7 . 9/15/2019
I usually don't like long flashbacks but this one is really interesting to read. I can't wait to see what happened exactly and what will happen next.
Hope you'll update soon.
aisha89 chapter 7 . 9/14/2019
Love the way you write! I’m a big fan of SasuHina and very much like the unique storyline you’re writing. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2019