Reviews for A Water Lily
callionope chapter 3 . 12/15/2018
Ohmygod what will Hinata do?! I need to know!
RaquelBelle chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
I was ready to start crying. My eyes are awfully watery! Please update soon!
elderberrys chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
this is too good! loved this chapter & i love sasuke’s thoughts its just too good!
i wonder if there’s more to the story of why she left konoha, aside from the arranged marriage aspect of it, is there a possibilty it’s something a bit deeper going on too? aaaaa i love that sasuke realized how important it might be that naruto would miss hinata & so his urgency to immediatley alert them that she’s okay was too sweet. at least he’s trying! proud of sasuke
Jutluk chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Interesting chapter. Did sasuke made the right move? Something I want to know. I mean all his life he didn't tried to do anything good and now he want to do something not for himself but for konoha. Hope his good deed doesn't backfire.
Amezaiku chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
I just know that's not why Hinata really ran away. something tells me she's actually a good liar when she wants to protect someone.
Kichisaburo chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
I still didnt believe hinata’s story. She must have made it up, there maybe something more
elderberrys chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
gosh yes! i love how you capture sasuke’s meticulous nature and how alert he is. hinata being so sincere & reserved herself must be like a odd for the two of them.
sasuke’s observing her like a hawk & she being trapped there with him. he has a reason though, going out into the cold by yourself just after nearly dying from drowning in a frozen lake is not a smart idea. oh hinata dear, take care of yourself.
elderberrys chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
I love this already! How exciting to finally read the long awaited SasuHina fic you’re going to be working on. It’s already so good!
nevvy chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
Omg a pep talk from UCHIHA SASUKE. There must be more beneath the surface. Hopefully Sasuke will look underneath the underneath it whatnot because Hinata is way more desperate to just run away. Moar peas!
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
scar tissue
Sdlsjj chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
:0 oh my god
Realmente quiero ver cómo se vuelve SasuHina está historia
Sunny Shell chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
I’m starting to question if the arranged marriage is the only thing Hinata is trying to escape from... nicely written!
Koen D chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
This story is getting more and more interesting.
DAngel7 chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
ughhh... Sasuke is so infuriating! Seriously! And Hinata, why were you so stupid to stay! If you're on the run you run!
This has me sitting on the edge of my seat! I can't wait what will happen next.. my heart is beating so fast, worriedly.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2018