Reviews for A Water Lily
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 8/23/2020
Wow sasuke sure did found hinata fast.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
This story is going to be very interesting.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
Why is hinata running away from konoha ?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Well done with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Thank you for making this a Sasuhina story and it's a good thing sasuke saved hinata.
Sannie234 chapter 11 . 8/22/2020
Gen, you're back! I'm happy to know that you're alright, but health comes first so if you feel like you need to take a break and time for yourself then go for it.

Regarding the flashbacks, I don't mind them since it adds to the layers and the depth of the story in my opinion and it also gave us a peek at the other characters, which I really like. But I think it's important to not "bunch them all together", I guess you could say, since it could drag out the pacing of the story, so maybe you could sometimes alternate between the past and the present like you did earlier on. I think it's the right time to proceed with either the present time or our main pairing, but that's just me.

For this chapter, I think it's a refreshing change to see Ino in-action as a medic. Fujiwara Akio was unlikeable as always, however I couldn't help but feel like there's something more to this character than meets the eye, like he's not just acting as the "antagonist" of the story and he's a more layered character than that, but I dunno man. And I also like how subtle and continuous the theme throughout the entire fic is between the priotisation for your "village" vs your "clan" like we see here with Tsunade and Hanabi, so kudos to you again for writing this. Stay safe! 3
Sak chapter 11 . 8/21/2020
Aww not a Hinata Sasuke chapter but still good. I like how they really didnt tell aiko what's up haha!
Sak chapter 10 . 8/21/2020
I love their travelling together!
But please can they cuddle and have a good sleep?
Sak chapter 9 . 8/21/2020
Yeah yeah go Hyuuga!
Very cool chapter
Sak chapter 8 . 8/21/2020
The long story came to an end quite abruptly I feel. So she killed her dad... Sad...
Really looking forward to find out how and what the material they used that the Byakugan can't see through
Sak chapter 7 . 8/21/2020
I'm just rolling in the foreboding!
Sak chapter 6 . 8/21/2020
I'm so glad you didn't just give us the answer straight away in her memory. I love this whole new look into the past happenings!
Sak chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
This is so gripping!
Sak chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
You are spinning a tale of intrigue!
Wow Hinata like... Tortured him.
Now she's a wanted criminal
Sak chapter 3 . 8/21/2020