Reviews for A Water Lily
Sak chapter 2 . 8/21/2020
I just love snow storms that keep our two locked up together
Sak chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Hi
Interesting
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 11 . 8/7/2020
Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing fine despite the usuals.

Thanks so much for the update .

And yes I couldn't agree more with getting back to the main pair of the story... I'm itching to see what they'll find in the village! But I can wait... carry on with the storyline as is. Either way I'm still hooked
DanBrownfan chapter 11 . 8/5/2020
Thanks for the update! I can understand your eagerness to go from the flashbacks to the present (and SasuHina!), But hey im sure all this context you are giving us Will Pay off extraordinarily! Im sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety, but please be strong, you got this.

Im so happy to know you came back, please keep yourself healthy and safe. I hope to read you soon on this ambicious story that Im loving so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2020
Bueno ya no lo voy a leer porque me dio un asco total la actitud de Hinata, no muestra carácter y solo da asco hasta la proyección que muestra sobre su ser de víctima
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2020
So happy ur doing well :)
Vtl chapter 11 . 8/1/2020
Câu chuyện thật hay, cảm ơn bạn nhiều
LaCrazyWriter chapter 11 . 8/1/2020
GIRL! You're back! I'm so glad, and with such a great chapter 3 Thank you so much, I'm so happy.
RachelLynnexx chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
You’re back! Thank you for another chapter that’s satisfying to read. I’m always sympathetic to the Hyuuga girls, and the way you wrote Hanabi’s acceptance and strength in claiming a new role reminds me why i love her character so much. With that being said, i would looove it if we can go back to see what Sasuke & Hinata are up to since it’s only the very beginning of a looong journey— and i for one can’t wait to start. Take care and stay healthy!
DAngel7 chapter 11 . 7/30/2020
Thank you for continuing this story.
Of course I miss seeing Sasuke and Hinata’s interactions but honestly the story of the flashback is very interesting and it answers a lot of questions. This would give more depth and intensify the meaning of the path Sasuke and Hinata will take, as well as the development of their relationship.
Can’t wait to see what happens next. Thank you for writing and sharing.
La fleur exquise chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Also wanted to add how excited I was to see this updated! But on that note please keep yourself as happy and healthy as you can! The world is crazy right now. My depression and anxiety have been acting a fool lately too.

A suggestion since you asked, maybe you could split chapters with current events and the flashbacks? I don’t know if that affects the length you have planned for the flashbacks, but maybe sticking flashbacks between current scenes would be a good idea! Revealing them slowly over time will also help build the suspense for what’s going on back home while Sasuke and Hinata embark on their mission.
La fleur exquise chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
This has been the best story I’ve read in awhile. I really love your character portrayals. Hinata is such quietly fierce character. I am often frustrated in the way people write her... overly meek. But I have enjoyed this story and the way you have written her immensely. The politics and plotting are quite complicated, as they are in real life. I can’t wait to see the story develop more, and I am looking forward to more scenes between Hinata and Sasuke.
moomoo chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Quite frankly I LOOOOOVE your annoying flashbakcs XD. All do your flashbacks have been my favorite honestly. I think you just have such a good handle on multiple characters. So excited to see you back 3.

And I hope your depressiona and axiety gets better :(. I hope you're able to do some fun stuff to put a smile on your face.
Aliyahaha chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Great chapter! Thank you for updating, I hope you stay well.
Haushinka-chan chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Glad to see the chapters still coming strong. It's so nice to read you! I think you should do what you know will be best for the story in the long run haha. If it was up to the readers, SasuHina would be happening next chapter already :p I feel bad for Hanabi, but in the end she will understand.
Loved the chapter and I'm glad you are doing well. See ya!
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »