Reviews for A Water Lily
Haushinka-chan chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Glad to see the chapters still coming strong. It's so nice to read you! I think you should do what you know will be best for the story in the long run haha. If it was up to the readers, SasuHina would be happening next chapter already :p I feel bad for Hanabi, but in the end she will understand.
Loved the chapter and I'm glad you are doing well. See ya!
Miku tQm chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Mannn please update soon. This has me dying of intrigue. I hate how the last two or three arcs of NS turned out to be. I would've loved if Kishi used this political conflict. Army of white zetsus and aliens wtf. I was hoping that after NS there were prequels, but no... They gave us Boruto, which is mediocre. It was way too early. I love this plot of yours, is something I always thought when watching Naruto: "and all the civilians are just like 'alrighty' and worshipping ninjas forever and ever. It all was so, unrealistic (their mentality I mean). I know it is fiction but, it would've been nice to have something mature. Well, that was not kishimoto's objective, Im just saying that Naruto universe has so much potential. I wonder what is going to happen to shinobi. I'm so happy for all you're making with this, continue.
Reikannn chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Ohh God Finally! This story really interesting, I always waiting for the next chapter :’), thankyou for update this story. GBU!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
I don't think the flashbacks are annoying at all. it really helps in understanding the train of thought and knowing how other characters that aren't the main ones reacted is extremely pleasing. the added effect of the lack of knowledge they have helps with the suspense and the desire to want to know what's next. its ur decision, but even if u push straight to present day konoha or stick to the flashbacks or switch between them to show the growth I hope many wouldn't mind what decision you make cause its great writing. all things aside, I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourself. happiness is a slow process that you don't have to rush. and thank you for updating! ive been checking it almost every day LOL
HinataOverAnyHoe chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
WELCOME BACK! I binged on this a couple of months ago but haven't been able to leave a review, but I'm so glad you updated omg! Lmao I just want to get back to our main pairing but I understand the importance of the flashbacks and I really am curious as to how things are fairing in present Konoha. I'm so glad you're gonna finish this! Nothing hurts more than good fics left abounded and unfinished tbh. I'm so happy you're well and keeping safe! Can't wait for your next update! Xx
LyraLyra35 chapter 10 . 7/27/2020
This has already become one of my favorite Sasuhina Fanfiction! like I mean seriously tho.

I thought that this fanfic was just going to be about Hinata getting heartbroken that Naruto rejects her and she leaves the village getting depressed, then she stumbles upon Sasuke, they travel together, they fall in love and that's it , But boi was I so wrong, I was a bit hesitant because slow burn Fanfictions that doesn't have a interesting plot to back it up bores me. (That's what I thought)

but then You hit us with the flashback and Everything just got more interesting, The plot is unique and I usually love it when Fanfictions fucos on something that wasn't explored much in the manga/Anime, I also like that their relationship isn't rushed and that they are still suspicious of each other, especially the Characterization (Strong Hinata FTW).

This Fanfiction is everything that I have been looking , Slow burn romance of my favorite ship that has a interesting plot and Great Characterization (Chef's kiss)

(Also I hope the Hate comments doesn't bother you that much because reading those type of comments makes my blood boil and want to throw my phone on the wall, They clearly dumb freaking idiots who doesn't anything about Crackship despite being common knowledge in the Internet And I read your other Fanfiction after reading this one and I have to say that you are already my Author/Fanfiction Writer.)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2020
Craving another chapter!
Axeex chapter 10 . 7/17/2020
ugh not updating this is criminal...! I shall dutifully wait and I hope that it is nothing bad that's detaining you from writing next chapter. Take you time... but too much... but do it duly... but please hurry it up! hhaha sorry, I really enjoyed it
jeyelsee chapter 10 . 7/16/2020
Hope you update soon
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 10 . 7/10/2020
This story is so intriguingly good! I'm interested to see how things will turn out...oohhh so excited!

I'm glad you're back to writing it. Your writing skills are great. It's not often you run into such great fanfic authors. Happy I found this story.

Waiting for the next chapter ;)
DanBrownfan chapter 10 . 7/7/2020
Hi! I'm enjoying your story so much. Im genuinely intrigued, to the point where I'm More invested in the conspiracy plot than the development of feelings between Sasuke and Hinata -that had never happened! I love your story so much: this genius idea for a plot, your beautiful writing style (the way you write the thoughts, actions and scenary, omg), the lenghty chapters, also a strong Hinata? love It. This fanfic Is so different and welcomed, please please dont become discouraged, you're doing an incredible job here and Im sure that you have several readers just waiting for the update notification (like me from now on!). I didnt expect to find this jewel, Im really so happy to have found It. Kudos to you for this awesome fanfic! I know being a writer Is never Easy, but you really should be proud of what you're building here (and the way you have us begging for More) 3
SaffronFlowers chapter 10 . 6/20/2020
Wow! Wow. Such a well written fic! Such a great plot! Keep at it, friend. You’ve got a good story going!
Ciri Lovegood chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Hello!
I hope you're doing great

This is absolutely one of my favorite sasuhina fics. It's amazing where you're taking the story, it's one of the most interesting stories i've ever read so far. You really have talent girl. Everything is so well written. And I love this sasuhina isn't forced at all. I believe from here their relationship will start to grow. Sasuke already knows everything and yet nothing about her. But Hinata knows nothing about Sasuke. I wonder how Hinata will see Sasuke from now. Wherever, I can't wait to know what will happend!
Reikannn chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
I hope you update this story, i always waiting ya. GBU!
Fahdza chapter 7 . 6/12/2020