Reviews for A Water Lily
Miku tQm chapter 10 . 6/7/2020
Wooww plot heavy, great twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Keep on writing. I was glad having the story continue
holy shit chapter 10 . 5/9/2020
this fucking storyline hits different and I really like the way ur writing it, with the flashbacks and stuff. you're sticking to it and this plot is fire, immaculate, I don't know who you are but know that ur story has a place in the section of the fan fiction part of my heart. pls do continue to write this story to the best of ur abilities bc yes. I hope you update soon and you're staying safe during this whole covid-19 outbreak! stay safe!
roadtoGaara chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
I love you. Your writing. Your story. don’t stop lol
Daifuku Mochiin chapter 10 . 5/8/2020
Rieeeeeeee~! I live for this. *Bows* ... *bows again* I'll post detailed reviews way way way later coz I have shhh I'm dealing with right now and your story just sparked that light in me. I'll try not to force shhh anymore but I'm already way in too deep so what I really wanna do is make my shhh better. Love you, love what you, thanks for believing in yourself first and foremost. Don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I'm gonna leave and become productive now. Bye. See you later. God bless you and everything around you. Take care. *bowsRieeeeeeee~! I live for this. *Bows* ... *bows again* I'll post detailed reviews way way way later coz I have shhh I'm dealing with right now and your story just sparked that light in me. I'll try not to force shhh anymore but I'm already way in too deep so what I really wanna do is make my shhh better. Love you, love what you, thanks for believing in yourself first and foremost. Don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I'm gonna leave and become productive now. Bye. See you later. God bless you and everything around you. Take care. *bows*
Daifuku Mochiin chapter 10 . 5/8/2020
Betsyni148 chapter 10 . 5/4/2020
Hola , me he leido todos los capitulos y esta wooow, esta super tu historia, la trama todo, la intriga que digo todo me ha encantado me ha fascinado de verdad escribes muy bien y estoy ansiosa por seguir leyendo mas capitulos
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 7 . 4/28/2020
Urgh, I wish she would speak up! I feel so frustrated for her because of how many things people assume before she can voice anything out!
Ninihil chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
OMG I'M CRYING FOR THEM AS AN OLDER COUPLE LOL
Please please please pleeeaaase keep up with this masterpiece! *0*
Ninihil chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
"A wanted sign of Hyuga Hinata." Well THAT was pretty unexpected
Ninihil chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR OMG IIT REALLY KEEPS GETTING BETTERHis prouder sife demanded justice for his own sake. She needed to be captured by his hand and shown the error of her ways. Brutally." I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OMG!
Ninihil chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
Omg this is so gooooood and keeps getting better! I love your humor, it's sharp and very realistic coming from the characters
Ninihil chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
"Now Sasuke people-watvhed. And eavesdropped." I'm dying!
Ninihil chapter 2 . 4/26/2020
I love how both Hinata and Sasuke are really real, I mean really true to their personalities with no cheesy approaches or situations. I'm loving the story and your writing!
Ninihil chapter 1 . 4/26/2020