Reviews for Yoru - Stat Sheets
thomassmith69 chapter 17 . 6/7/2019
Will this story be updated with the new chapter stars n skills.
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 17 . 3/11/2019
Non-story content like this is not allowed as per the rules of the site. What I suggest that you should do is to post this on your profile or even a Naruto discussion forum where you can discuss and interact with Naruto fans about your characters and their stats all you want without clogging up the story archives with non-story content.

If you don't move/remove this you face the possibility of being reported to the admins of the site and that's not a good thing.
Eragon1928374655 chapter 17 . 3/10/2019
“Human?”

Jontron: I (redacted) like where this is going
Magnussen osbourne chapter 16 . 3/10/2019
Why did HP, CP Regen and AP decrease.
kronos797 chapter 9 . 3/5/2019
why is lightnings max affinity 100 and water only 99. Also, if water has been maxed then shouldn't his CC be 97% instead of 96.
Eragon1928374655 chapter 16 . 3/3/2019
What in the HELL would he kill to get enough exp for lvl 100? Yoru needs some stronger attacks. As he is now he can’t one shot ashura mode Naruto

(Jk)

I’m like a little kid now that I know Yoru can travel across universes XD

Would J interfere if Yoru started eating universes?

I wonder what’ll happen if he eats an entire branch
Eragon1928374655 chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Hmmm

I think Yoru should visit another one of his universes, and use a seal or something to go into his baby body, but with gamers mind less intense. Maybe 40%?

Though it might be hard to write Yoru with different emotions

Another idea I had would be Yoru eat some universes/multiverses/hyperverses that don’t have sentient life and have him get a bunch more levels. Ooooooor have him fight goku? Ah now that I’m thinking about it I have so many ideas...

On a different note though, Yoru and J would have to be SERIOUSLY massive to be outside of entire hyperverses. (I still can’t really wrap my head around that)
Zerak chapter 4 . 2/25/2019
Did he not use Hyperfocus or is it just hard to level?

Also Henge says in the description that if leveled enough can make you seem fully real but you maxed it out at 65 levels.
Nemey11 chapter 15 . 2/25/2019
Meditation is lvl 99... something to look for
Oblivious IJ chapter 13 . 2/17/2019
Hmmm Yoru is nearly at the halfway point to Minato's level... neat
nanasekarina chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
I can't understand.

Chapter 1 - Hyperfocus (Active) Level 2 [64.57%]
Chapter 2 - Hyperfocus (Active) Level 2 [64.57%]
Chapter 8 - Hyperfocus (Active) Level 2 [64.57%]

WTF?
So Yoru forgot this skill completely?