Reviews for Army of the Void
your-other-uncle chapter 24 . 1/4
After reading this, I can safely say these men are shit at preventing needless death. Rather than ignoring a single servant girl being transfered, they kill a bunch of guards and no doubt many innocent servants.

Then, in the later chapters, you casually pull out this whole "War Criminal" act and have the British troops use white FUCKING phosphorus and executing POWs.

Apparently the author really hates the British Army and wants to portray them as brutal, bloodthirsty monsters. I only see one meta comment on this after 6 dudes are gunned down, but what about the destuction of Mott's estate?
schwarzhayasaka chapter 24 . 9/6/2023
I guess this story is dead, oh well it was a great read anyway. I wonder if the author will come back on this, would be a waste if this story is left to accumulate dust
Zooms chapter 23 . 9/24/2022
Ah, nothing like a bit of casual beatdown in the morning. Though I suppose this wouldn't count as a warcrime if Geneva doesn't exist in Halkeginia.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2022
Louise be doin the PMC stuff tho
Alarick07 chapter 23 . 1/10/2022
To use WP against infantry is a war crime is it not? Are we not gonna mention that?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2021
Wow, such a admirable soldier. Grabbing a girl that, as far as he knows, could be an early teen or pre-teen by the throat and threatening bodily harm if she treats then wrong. Good job on making your character so damn unlikable that I wish him to set himself on fire.
Chuchiton Prime chapter 23 . 11/1/2021
Pompous prick indeed
MissKingLawliet chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
I’m back. Good work
ATP chapter 23 . 10/24/2021
It good from tactical - it is harem story,so which girl would get which soldier ?
OechsnerC chapter 23 . 10/20/2021
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2021
Probably the best fanfiction I've read in recent memory. However, I do have qualms with it

1. Why did they use a tank to destroy the mansion walls, the mansion itself, and why would they go after Siesta at all?: in my personal opinion, To start it, I find it a bit doubtful that any such rescue mission would be involved if only for the practical reason of not wanting to piss off the people literally feeding all your people and refueling your engines and weapona, especially it'd be a single personal with no real power or connection to those that do, at least directly.
I just think a person in the military, especially if they're in charge of everything, would see it a damned shame that things like this happen and go about their day.
Also, I find it a bit unrealistic, though entertaining, that a tank would be used. I honestly think they would try to do a stealthy urban warfare style of deception and try not to get caught while being sneaky about it. Also you stated when needing to destroy the WW2 Warplane that they had c4 to destroy it.
Unless said walls are actually used for defense and not decorative, I think c4 would be more than enough to take down the walls, if only to help with bypassing the guards while going about nonlethally subduing unruly staff and guards while torturing the Count at their pleasure for incrementing evidence and just to make him pay for the less the good things he'd done over the years .
In regards to the full destruction of mansion I think that it was, while entertaining, was equatable a bit pointless and tacty action scene involving Michael Bay

did the British have SAM Missile Launchers?: Since, at least from what I got from it, it appeared to be insinuating they would be fighting Alquedha, ISIS, or whatever religious based terrorist group, unless I'm missing some crucial piece of information that makes me feel bad for the troops, they wouldn't have anything capable of flight whether it be a drone or manned aircraft. Which leads me to the question of why any sort of device with that purpose would be sent with the troops?

3. Why did the Tax Collector not react differently to the British Soldiers?: If the Reconquista knew who the British were, considering the distance difference between where he lives and the time it'd take the info to get to Albion, and the probable reputation they'd have for being able to destroy a golem, I don't know why the guy wasn't more careful.
At the very least he had a literal gun pointed at him so I would think a bit of caution would be had.

4. Why would the Albionian Loyalist know the time when the Reconquista ships arrive?: Unless I am remembering incorrectly, the speed at which messages travel is how fast a horse is or the ship is. They don't have radio or its equivalent. So, seeing as said messenger was either stuck on one of the ship's heading towards the mainland or the messenger way on Albion itself, I find it bit unlucky for such a messenger to have been receivable.
Unless of course the Flying Ship's of Halkagenia had increased speed due to their magic properties, though I don't think that's the case, though I could be wrong

did they execute guards just doing their jobs?: Unless I'm incorrect about the guards, as far as I'm aware the Tax Collector's guards were just plain oldefinition commoners.
Why soldiers trained to deal with high stress environment and combat (two things which didn't occur), I can't think of a logical conclusion why it happened.

6. Though you were near perfect with this, you could've given specific details at the end of chapters for battalions, casaulities, and other such things

7. Though you only did this a couple times (once when telling the soldiers and Louise she's marrying the ruler of Germania and second with the guards being killed by the soldiers) I feel like those were really immersion breaking parts

8. In my opinion I don't think there would have been a duel. If they have training I've heard about, I really doubt any sort of taunting by Guiche is going to provoke them.

Overall ranking I'd say 7.5 -8/10. Though you do need improvement, just like any writer, you're a very entertaining onr and good at your writer and if you do write more I will be more than happy to consume it..
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2021
Fucking primitives think they can make an army of soldiers a slave? They should die.
Psihopatul chapter 22 . 6/10/2021
well this is certainly interesting, started reading story yesterday evening, now it's 4 in the morning. I just couldn't stop reading. looking forward towards the next chapter.