Reviews for Back home
Uia chapter 4 . 1/3
Poor Aramis...love the bros trying to help him
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 1/3
I'm so glad you posted a new chapter. Such a sad story for poor Aramis. I can't wait to read how his relationship with his father plays out.
elbcw chapter 4 . 1/3
Glad this is still going!
Good bit of back story. We got little bits and pieces on the show so it's fun to see what can be made of it.
Thank you.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 1/2
at least they know more of the puzzel to Aramis's life before then they did before just hope he dosent turn intoi Athos with a bottle (hee,hee)
enjoyedit chapter 3 . 12/5/2018
Backstories are my favourite!
Uia chapter 3 . 12/4/2018
Keep going
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Aramis should have said he was hurt but he dident now he's been stichec up by daddy (oh joy just what aramis wants.. not..) Kinda like Aramis at odds with his brothers makes things more interesting ande mopre on edge for Aramis. Wonder will he make peace daddy? hopefully Justine
Deana chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Poor Aramis! More soon please!
UIa chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
update soon
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
HUmm not sure I commented on this one I think my e-mail deleated it grrrrr.. I gotta say I love it and the tension with Aramisand his father .. Cant wait to see more and Athos will he get better?
Uia chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Plot thickens...update soon
GingietheSnap chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
I am thrilled you decided to write about Aramis' background. No matter what interpretation a writer comes up with, it's always René vs Father and that can result in all kinds of angst and juicy tidbits. You are well on your way with the suspense and intrigue - Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Some problem with the posting of this I think - one can't actually read it. Could you revisit and repost?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Hey I think somthing when wrong with your upload.