Reviews for The Spider Wakes Up
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Well done
Beautifulmind02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Wow, um this seems way out of character for Peter... the "pushing him in that direction" comment regarding Loz's dad kind of made me roll my eyes... Peter was kind of arrogant in this and exhibiting the behavior he was supposedly calling out Stark for. This was Peter just dropping accusations and hate on Stark without giving any real reasoning for it and not letting Stark getting a word in edge wise. I get that some people don't like Tony Stark but this isn't in character, even if Peter did feel this way or "finally saw," he would have handled it much more maturely than this... Sorry for the long comment that isn't praise but this just felt like a rant from the Author, not like a story..
dezmez chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Not trying to be mean, but to me, this seems to appear as a way of you expressing your hate towards Tony, but just using Peter as your character and self insert to show it...

Peter's OOC in the way that he's harsh, and quickly gives all his views in detail without letting Tony really explain any motivations, then just storming off. Tony's also majorly OOC (and has a bunch of mood swings. Kinda like me when I'm tired xD).

Now I'm gonna say something that probably sounds as cliche as "once upon a time in a far away..." and cringy as heck: I don't get the point of hating on a rather popular and/or well developed character with the sloppy review of "he/she doesn't care about anything or take responsibility for them."

It's not gonna to do anything for the fandom except get a lot of them ticked and have a couple other haters join you, plus give rivaling fandoms (such as DC fans that hate Marvel and such) more reasons to dislike or argue with the Marvel fandom, with sad stuff like "Even you don't like your own fandoms' characters! That's pathetic!" quote on quote this thing I saw.

whycanteveryonejustbeabighappyfamilylikeinbarneythedinosaurlmao

Anyways, I apologize if that was harsh and stuff, because in all honesty I can be really salty, and hope you have a great day

Excelsior~
extraordinaryfangrl chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
A bit OOC for my tastes, but it was... interesting.
68hawkeyefan chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Very good story and very good written. I liked it. Please write more.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
This was great.

Peter finally got some brains. Tony is a pretty manipulative person.

Nice of Melvin to make Peter a suit.

Keep up the great work.
supercode chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Hmm.

One one hand, I like the story, and I think Peter has a lot of good points here. On the other hand, I find Peter a bit OOC here. At this young age, I don't see him speaking so harshly to someone who isn't a straight up villain.
Bl4ckHunter chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Nice of Peter standing up and calling Tony out on his crap.

So wish something like this had happened in MCU

Good question on if Peter is a writer insert
PruRose chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Jus write an essay on how you hate Tony Stark. Tony Stark is not perfect but he was never even close to being a villain. And this is coming from someone who's favourite MCU character is Bucky. I find this, whatever it is, very childish and badly written.
I know that you will delete this review, because you are a brat who can't take criticism. Best luck to you.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Nice story.

Sometimes I do wonder if Peter is a Writer insert.

Really liked how Peter called him out here.

Nice warning to the Tony Stans, but unlikely to have any impact really.