Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Ironskys chapter 60 . 8/10
maybe a follow up? sorry i just fuckin love this work of damn art
FPSxDisaster123 chapter 60 . 4/25
Good story, read it all in a week. But man would it have been an easier read without all of the misspellings and all the words that were replaced with something that sounds similar but ultimately means something completely different.
korblar chapter 26 . 4/18
Pure gold right here
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
Ghost recon- Bryan Uzimaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2022
So he’s got a big iron and a girl that can accomplish mystical shit gotcha.
simplejack chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
lol great story I love the ridiculous 6 references
LightTrain chapter 60 . 5/9/2022
Despite some mistakes in grammar or words this fic is truly incredibly well done, I’ll be sure to check out other stories you have written if this is the quality I can expect from your writing
Ceps chapter 34 . 2/9/2022
Why do idiots like you put dumbass shit like this in instead of a real chapter
Prime2020 chapter 59 . 1/26/2022
Hoooollllly shit. There hasn’t been any other crossover I read to the end. And that’s not many. But hey I still looking for more. The Miracle of Sound, Mojave Song? The perfect credit song for this story, imo. I just love it! Especially Country Roads. I have to say, overall I loved this story. Spelling errors been an issue for me, but overall, amazing story that made New Vegas story yours.

I can’t help but imaging the de-aged crew going through everything onwards. Even though I haven’t exactly seen the show but I got enough context from other vids in YouTube.
pittsacee chapter 60 . 1/8/2022
Mad Max X JSDF Gate
Have my vote
UniverseSeeker chapter 4 . 11/14/2021
love mary sues
rama alif chapter 60 . 10/22/2021
I hope you make part two of this story because this story is amazing!
MutedArdor chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
ok I know this is way late but, really? Nerfing Ruby's abilities just to make Six look bad ass? It has an opposite affect, Ruby already proved that normal thugs aren't able to catch her if she runs(only roman managed to catch her when she escaped and only because she naively ran in a straight line). Idk about you but I am pretty confident Roman would crush that gang one sided. No weapon or hand to hand combat skills doesn't mean helpless.
I do agree that if Ruby is to survive she will have to be willing to kill when necessary, but that doesn't mean she can't still overwhelm the majority of human enemies without the need. She just needs to be better at incapacitating them, everyone seems to think your weak for not killing, when in reality you just have to be way stronger to win with out the need to kill. Killing is convenient sometimes necessity, not the end all be all method.
Andiclip chapter 60 . 8/14/2021
I had an idea, how about part two of this, I mean that while they were waiting to go home ruby would receive a message from Vault 111, she along with six and company would travel to Boston to discover this strange message of help from Vault tec and end up wrapped in another adventure in a different Wasterland.
Postscript I love your story.
Greetings from México
Andiclip chapter 59 . 8/6/2021
Esta ha sido la mejor historia de fallout x new vegas que he leído en mi vida.
Te felicito amigo.