Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Guest chapter 50 . 12/14/2019
Red dead redemption 2 your my brother for team rwby and jpnr and they escape back to their world and six sacrifice him self like authuer did.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/13/2019
1-So now we can safely assume that there will be no Legion endings or House endings. That leaves the NCR ending and a non upgraded Securitron Free New Vegas ending. Judging from the way you've been writing I think your doing the right thing with the NCR because that ending had the most good endings for the most people.
2-That being said I really doubt there is an anthropomorphic cybernetically enhanced racoon that can pull a spare robotic eye out it's rectum for Nora, but you think the AutoDoc at Big MT can work something up for her?
3-I'm glad your listing FEVGrimm do a react fic of this, its a really great thing to see authors work together on stuff like this and not Flame each other.
4-Ssoo many references and such little time :). Loved seeing Six's many names.
5-Any chances of the group getting back to Beacon in time for a crazy battle with hostile rouge robots, faunus insurgents, crazy magic girls and gigantic shadow monsters. I'm curious how Ozpin would react to Baby Arkos twins, Enclave Pyrra, Brotherhood Jaune, Elvis Ren, Eyepatch Nora Boomer, Smoking Weiss, Tribal Blake, Yang with a Haircut and Killer Ruby Rose.
Great story hope it continues.
Bullshitmonths2021 chapter 50 . 12/15/2019
Sweet, Not dead just been busy with life. Keep up the good work Wombag.
Revan chapter 10 . 12/12/2019
Bruh, why is this so f*cking misspelled? Its cringy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Reading this has become a chore I no longer enjoy partaking in.
Combine117 chapter 50 . 12/13/2019
[I am back. I have heard a report that Combine and Celeste's mission is going badly, just like most movie diplomatic missions.]

[Yes, you may call me AvIe. I should inform Combine about this.]

[It looks like Miss Rose has left early, probably to get the answers to her questions.]

[I do wonder how she'll react, or do it.]

[Same as how I will wonder what Ruby's group will be doing.]

[I wish you good luck in your endeavors, and as a side note: Our janitor branch was called in to clean up a prison.]

[I'm guessing that was you?]
Crimson Weresloth chapter 50 . 12/13/2019
Thanks for the shout out boss, now it's finally her. Two Couriers battling it out in the Divined, a Mysterious Woman watch as a Rose bloom over a shallow grave weather.
thewittywhy chapter 50 . 12/13/2019
Solid chapter. Though Weiss must be heartbroken at the moment.
revan4221 chapter 50 . 12/13/2019
I’ll kill you! How dare you! Yo-*falls over unconscious* A-Ahem *Mr. House Securitron rolls in* apologies for my colleague’s anger he is very protective of my life. Now with Revan4221 unconscious, I suppose I’ll handle the review. Now this chapter was a doozy especially for me, I mean really what would you expect when you kill my counterpart in this world? Now I personally have to say that I find his line of thinking very blunt and barbaric. Sure by my own calculations it has a substantial effect but the possibility of that such a thing succeeding is near impossible with all other factors. Why he would even conclude that this was the correct course of action I do not know but I, Robert Edwin House will tell you that I don’t take offense and will continue to watch this story with interest. Now I have to go take my colleague to an infirmary and get back to running the Free Economic Zone of New Vegas. *Connection Lost*
I'm Neopolitan chapter 50 . 12/12/2019
Damn... Are we ever gonna see the reaction of Remnant when they return?
Helljumper206 chapter 50 . 12/12/2019
FINNIALLY! Lonesome road is my favorite DLC in Fallout. It has my favorite weapons' (Red Glare) and armor(Élite Riot Gear) in all of the fallout games. I can not wait and see how you write this out and what Ruby's reaction will be when she encounters the two Couriers.

By the way, is she still wearing the urban riot gear she got from Zion or is she still wearing the Vault jumpsuit? That thing must be warn out by now.
Imperial warlord chapter 50 . 12/12/2019
Awesome chapter.
RedRat8 chapter 50 . 12/12/2019
Well that was certainly fun, and I love all the little references in all the names that you threw out in the process of showing all of Six's identities. And now we're approaching one more endgame, I can't wait to see this one last journey go with the Divide and the likes. And yes, House certainly enjoyed a faceful of Club Sandwhich, too bad he didn't have a proper sanitation beforehand.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2019
Did you Addlib a Johnny Cash song? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Zealot24 chapter 49 . 12/9/2019
gets sent to jail for writing RubyxWeiss
1a.i have seen a lot of things in the internet and that was extremly tame for my taste...JaunexPyrrha had *more* screen time and everyone in the wasteland heard of it lol
1b.i have seen fics of the 4 girls paired together and having him sent to jail is stupid for something sooo tame and by all accounts very vanilla.(hey i like vanilla and spicy things no complains from that)
and later he kills everyone with a spork spoon? only stealth kill i think no way weilding that thing as sword... funny he got 3-4 stars for writing something harmless, i think resisting the law requires a 5 star now he is a dangerous individual to our SOCIETY AND MUUUUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

or have all his sins absolved if he completes this fic

well gota go now need to work on my barely *in working condition* brain... braaiiin braain...

Transmition lost...