Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
thewittywhy chapter 49 . 12/8/2019
Wonderful chapter. Seeing Six grow as a person makes me smile. Though I am curious as to how this plays out. As well as seeing Weiss want to spoil her "precious gem" for all the danger she's gone through.
Combine117 chapter 49 . 12/8/2019
A small holographic girl appeared on the center of a table.

[Greetings, I am an AI tasked with the duty of reviewing as Combine and Celeste are out on a diplomatic mission. It won't take long.]

[If you are wondering, I don't have a name. Mainly due to Combine's poor name choices when naming people, actually that goes for everything else.]

[On to the reviewing.]

[Caesar, he's finished. Or are we just getting started?]

[Ah, Legate Lanius. What a terrifying description Wombag gave him, it sounds like he could be in the game 'For Honor'.]

[British Comedians? Ah, they must've been good.]

[Oh? He broke out? Fortunate. Should I send scouts to find him?]

[That should be enough for today. I wish you best of luck in your endeavors.]
Imperial warlord chapter 49 . 12/8/2019
Awesome chapter.
You forgot another con for Yes man ending. In ending Yes man talks about putting a new program on himself. That program teaches Yes Man to say no.
RedRat8 chapter 49 . 12/7/2019
Well that was fun to see Six rampaging through Caesar's Legion, not to mention we finally get to see Six admit that he sees Ruby as his kid! That's sweet among all the bitterness of Caesar's Legion. Lots of fun to be had and now the end game will be getting closer, but seriously if House planned for Ruby to be kidnapped or was being dummb dumb, he's getting a nice roasting out of his sleep.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/30/2019
Booom I called it, Yang your sister is captured and I think it's time to rip and tear (gives chainsaw to Yang) have fun cutting dicks off before they even rape her.
Carre chapter 48 . 11/30/2019
1. Thanks for answers (and have a nice trip to Tarturus, Dickus).
2. a) ...Sorry for being responsible for you getting caught by FBI...
(...At least, I am feeling responsible for it...)
b) ...That said... I am the only one who feels wierd that you gets this crap? (I understand why)
I mean... You only mentioned Weiss and Ruby had sex, not details how, unlike many other aouthers (no matter their ages in these Storys, its must be mentioned) both ...hentai-like and non-hentai-like Storys (for better words).
...For not mention: kids with weapons (and using them)... No comment from anyone about that?!
Or kids dying/gets killed (like in the Show itself?)?
And as youreself comment: Its a another Time and Cultures.
3. I did laugh at the name (watched "Life of Brian" much latly?).
4. ...Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)
Zealot24 chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
" I WANT TO SEE BLOOD, I WANT TO BAITH IN THEIR BLOOD, I WANT TO BAITH IN THEIR BLOOD FOR A WEEK, NOW... KILL THEM ALL"

Rome 1 Total War over these false romans any days and their days are numbered me thinks

hey almost new's year too
thewittywhy chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
Personally, I would love to see Weiss, Ruby or Yang rip of Caesars' dick. Payback's a bitch.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
Okay, first. do you need a lawyer? Because I'm sending one. Two, Caesar fucked up. Six and the gang are going to tare them apart for this.
Imperial warlord chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
Awesome chapter.
Combine117 chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
His wife's name is...interesting, I wonder what kind of parents he had.

"I'm so lucky that my parents aren't like that."

That Spanish Inquisition joke was pretty sudden, like I hadn't expected it.

"Like the Spanish Inquisition itself."

Yeah...wait a minute.

And for the record, since that boi is dead...yes I did laugh at his name.

Also, hopefully you'll get out of FBI's grasp. We would help but...we don't have lawyers.

"We can just break him out."

That'll cause more problems.

"Right."
revan4221 chapter 48 . 11/29/2019
Wait you were swatted? God I’m sorry man. Anyway good chapter although I feel obligated to speak up about my thoughts. For one I have nothing against WhiteRoss i just don’t like it when there is no pre-development, the Big MT sexual tension thing felt like an excuse to make the ship and that felt kinda wrong although I’m not a writer or a brain surgeon so I won’t pretend to know how things work especially when I don’t have all the information that I don’t see or forget.

My House ending bit was mostly just my personal obsession with the House ending. I never really understood exactly why I was drawn to him, but in all of the fan fictions about Vegas 90% of them have House die and while I completely understand about different endings and preferences I always feel a tiny bit angry and upset about it. However no matter where this story goes I’ll still enjoy it. I’m just rooting for Mr. House is all. Although I will say if you do decide to off house in the story I would recommend Victor either intervening or attacking. In the cut content you fight Victor in a small time battle and when he says “I should have left you in the ground!” It hits my heart to here such a normally nice guy say that, although your trying to kill his boss and father so it’s resonable.

Rip Biggus Dickus
Helljumper206 chapter 48 . 11/28/2019
Well...shit show just happened for the crew and the worst has happened. Now its time to show your cards for the round and call for the pot.

Time to Ant'ie up, Caesar. Your move.
RedRat8 chapter 48 . 11/28/2019
A Secret Passageway that House built and didn't guard at all...okay went through over about ten dozen aneurysms trying to accept that, but now I'm rolling with that for now. Also bring a pregnant woman onto a battlefield is a bad idea, that's like literally tempting Murphy to take a .50 Cal Potshot at ya with all the incentives needed. Also yes, more guns that we can see Courier Six use, looking forward to seeing more. And also I'm surprised to see Benny is still alive somehow.
thewittywhy chapter 47 . 11/28/2019
So, white rose is realized. Good to know. So far, amazing story with a lot of character and heart. Just wondering, but any plans for the team to go beyond the Mojave? Also, the frog does Weiss have planned for that cola bottle?
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »