Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
RedRat8 chapter 47 . 11/21/2019
Okay, there are many things I can accept but I have to call Bull on Legion Soldiers, especially a Centurion getting into the Lucky 38. Considering that they're are you know, NCR Military Police, Securitrons, and other things that should have prevented them from getting in. Also I have to ask, do you need to pay a song every chapter? While I can get behind the idea, it feels more like padding to a chapter at times.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/18/2019
Why is Six being phased out of the story?
Guest chapter 46 . 11/18/2019
Yang it will happen if don't keep in eye on her because when your not looking ceaser gang is going to kidnap her with something she likes like a cookie or her "baby" she calls her weapon and or a cute puppy something to distract her with and then bam they grab her and throw her in a sack and run.
Carre chapter 45 . 11/17/2019
1. ...No excuse for taking this long (for me, I mean)... Anyway:
Thanks for anwsers.
2. a) Tzeentch: Remember me mention Warhammer now and then?
Fantasy, Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40 000, Blood Bowl?
All of these have one thing in common: The Realm of Chaos, the Immaturium, the Warp, the Sea of Souls. Its a dimension wich exixsts besides ours (Reality) and feeds/exixsts becuse our emotions (hate, love, hope etc)... and embodies them.
In this Realm exixsts "life", daemons.
...And Gods.
The Four bigest are: Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slannesh. There are others as well, but these are the Big Four.
-Tzeentch: The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator, the Architect of Fate.
His coulor his blue and yellow.
His Number is 9.
His animal are the Bird.
His Sphere is Change.
His Symbols are the Chalice, the Eye and the Lightning.
Oppososite God is (Grand- Father) Nurgle, Lord of Decay, Disease and Entropy (... I have always imagne Nurgle as dark parody version of Santa Claus, consider how freely he gives plauges to everyone and how jovial he is while doing it...)
Emotions He fed upon is Intrigue, Deceit.
- He likes schemers and treachary (and scholars).
- Many who seeks knowledge or change of status usaly ends up with him as his pawn (knowlingy or not...).
- ...Popular meme-quete is "Just as Planned" with a mad laugh.
c) Or perehps Khorne would been proud of Pacers act (Khorne doesnt care where the Blood and the Skulls come from after all. Only that it keeps Flowing and Chopping...)
3. Song request/sugestion wich stuck in mine head:
"The Passanger" by Iggy Pop.
"Oh Susannah"- trad. American Song.
If you want/can, that is.
4. ...These Wanted-Posters makes me think of the ones in beginning of "The Seven Deadly Sins" (anime/manga by Nakaba Suzuki). Wanted comment that for a while, but always forgett it.
5. Project: RWBY Noir: ...Huh, so THATS WHY those people of the Counterweight Continent, the Agatean Empire, uses names like Two Flower, Favourite Pearl or Lotus Blossum... (from "Interesting Times", by Terry Pratchett. Its heavily based on China, Japan, Viatnam... in short, the Eastern Orient.)
Name for wife: Blue Lotus or Grey Butterfly...
6. (Carre looks at Wombag) ...Reminds me of Prometheus, Spartacus, Jesus Christ and Brian...
...Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)... (Carre walks away, whisling "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", while sending a memo to Death.)
Combine117 chapter 46 . 11/18/2019
Oh, thank Celeste. She was the one who sent the group as she was prepared for another mission.

I was the one who filled in with her original mission, but yeah I'll tell her of the reward.

Also, Yang calm down with the guests please. I don't want to send in another cleanup crew because there are a lot of blood and gore everywhere.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 46 . 11/18/2019
Jesus Christ! Those people are fucked up!
Anyways, sorry that my Monk couldn't get you out of the cross sooner.
Also, Ruby's birthday is going to be bloody if all the friends they made there show up.
Imperial warlord chapter 46 . 11/18/2019
Awesome chapter.
RedRat8 chapter 46 . 11/17/2019
Well that was certainly fun to read, and nice to see that everyone's helping out. But seriously though, Pyrrha shouldn't be out and about too much, especially in the wasteland with her carrying, ain't going to be good for her or the baby really. Not unless she's cool like ending up like the Survivalist's second wife.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/13/2019
Ceaser kidnaps ruby and rapes her and puts a dog collar on her and the others go and rescue her and kill all of the legion,ncr and other factions and take over new Vegas and ruby broken now and oh have team rwby reaction when they see a deathclaw and a centauer and Nora tames the deathclaw alpha female.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/11/2019
Ceaser gang kidnap Ruby and rape her breaking her inonacene and ruby says war never changes in the end and the others save ruby and kill legion and Six says no one rapes my daughter and gets away with it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
Have ruby learn black widow and she can sadeuce her way out with her cuteness.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/10/2019
Of course Jaune ends up a member of the Brotherhood of Steel. He's based after a french knight. I like how you have come so far with this story and hope you see it to the end. Your RvB references are always great though I'm a little disappointed that Bethesda and Obsidian don't reference them. They've given more shout outs than a high school pep rally yet don't touch Rooster Teeth? What you think about The Outer Worlds? I'm still getting nausea from the Cystipigs.
captaindickscratcher chapter 45 . 11/11/2019
Did...did..you get six to quote Lee Marvin in paint your wagon ?
Well it certainly fits him. Altogether now...

I was born under a wandering star
Wheels are made for rollin, mules are made to pack
I've never seen a sight that didnt looked better looking back
I was born under a wandering star
Mud can make you prisoner and the plains can make you dry
Snow can burn your eyes out, but only people make you dry
Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to
Which with any luck will never come true..

COME ON EVERYBODY SING !...

I was born under a wandering star...
Crimson Weresloth chapter 45 . 11/11/2019
Well, Pyrrha might help close the raging heart a bit. Hopefully Arcades stays.
Combine117 chapter 45 . 11/11/2019
You still have some punctuation mistakes and some spelling as well.

Especially in the title!

Not very bad of course, just noticeable.

*smug grin* Besides, I'm not the one who's crucified now am I?

(Few seconds pass by)

I'll try and mobilize a rescue force, just hold up.

So, try to not die?

Great chapter btw! I don't think the length will bother me much.
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »