Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Imperial warlord chapter 45 . 11/10/2019
Awesome chapter.
Helljumper206 chapter 45 . 11/10/2019
Guess Juane is finally the knight that he wanted to be. Just not the one he expected.
RedRat8 chapter 45 . 11/10/2019
Oh so Six was a Lady's Man, or at least according to Cass. Now that actually makes me curious if Six does have actual kids out there in the Wasteland somewhere, it would explain so much about his ability to handle Team RWBY and JNPR.
qazse chapter 6 . 11/7/2019
Why do you keep spelling the word ‘while’ as this, ‘ Why'll’?
Carre chapter 44 . 11/5/2019
1. Thanks for answers (especily about the years-gap).
2. The first part: Respec the Classics (intrerupting).
3. ...(Ruby running around) Mystical Shit, alright...
4. Uh, the Misfits.
...Oh, so thats what the talking about (Red and Blue...)...
5. ...No fun when youre Freind tries to stab you in the back (...Tzeentch would be intressted...perephs...)
6. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2019
I feel swindled not seeing Six in a while. He isn’t becoming the legend you foretold.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/3/2019
Wow this is a good chapter Wombag from Ruby stopping Pacer from killing The King and starting a major riot in Freeside, Ren confessing his love to Nora and the funniest part of this chapter was adding several of the Red Vs Blue characters into the chapter as i figured that Church would be in charge of the Blue soldiers but i figured that he had a quote unquote friendly fire accident because of Caboose so that’s why you had Washington be in charge of them but still a good chapter as i can’t wait to see what happens next so see you around.
RedRat8 chapter 44 . 11/3/2019
At least we finally got Ren and Nora together, and I liked the Red Vs Blue references there.
Combine117 chapter 44 . 11/3/2019
Wombag with the RVB references.

And hey some Renora!

And when you're doing (sigh), replace the parenthesis with asterisks or just mold it outside of the dialogue.

But not much of a problem, just a little peeve acting up.
Imperial warlord chapter 44 . 11/3/2019
Awesome chapter.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 44 . 11/3/2019
Noren, is cannon in the story, happy day! Anyways, we're getting close to that Lonesome... Wait, where's Jaune and Pyrrha?
Also, I understood what you meant by the Space Needle.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 16 . 11/2/2019
Yes, I know what obsidian was going for with the story ofSierraMadre.

Thing is, myself and many others found ways to haul a lot of gold out of the place.

Some have a habit of leaving gear caches in order to make runs between the loot places and traders.
Those with hoarding tendencies in games will find a way.
Sometimes you can't let go.
SierraMadre was my favorite location in the game. I just wish it had larger areas to explore including a rumored to be cut Sewers \maintenance tunnels where the ghost people live.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 9 . 11/2/2019
Morally grey characters are most interesting (potentially, and for me IMO).
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 9 . 11/2/2019
Morally grey characters are most interesting (potentially, and for me IMO).
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 5 . 11/1/2019
Mistakewe can book it to nipton) they are already in nipton. Do you mean the Dino place, Novac?
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »