Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 5 . 11/1/2019
Mistakewe can book it to nipton) they are already in nipton. Do you mean the Dino place, Novac?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2019
I enjoy this story, but you should really watch out for the increasing rate of spelling and grammatical errors.
Carre chapter 43 . 10/28/2019
1. Thanks for answers.
2. Clarify mine rubbish:...Are you going to have the Companion-Quests?
You have mentioned Cass are done, besides Rex are aslo done if mine memory doesnt play tricks with me. You could use them as titles for the chapters (the Companion quests titles).
Wasnt that you asked in chapter 42 (Carre schratces his head confused...)?
3. a) How Carl was led to be killed:...(Carre blinks) Okej... (english: Ok...)
b)Six had been to Washington/Capitol Wasteland, uh? How much time does it differ betwen the two games? Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I mean (Apologies, to lazy check it up myself...)?
4. The thing with Pacer, in this chapter, its that what happens if you solves the Freeside-quest before getting that quest from NCR-ambassy? Or is it Fanfic?
5. ...Legion is the worst.
- Women are slaves (basicly).
- Technogly is not permitted (if I remmber corctly).
- ...Didnt Ozpin ramble about the Great War was against oppression of induvidalty in the first place?
When you becomes a part of the Legion (willingly or not), thats you... are Legion, nothing else.
The History you had, its taken away, burned, digged down, shat upon. Its only the Legion.
You symbols, youre faiths, are burned. Its only the Legion.
You clothing, ascories are taken to be destroyed or melt. Its only the Legion.
Its only the Legion wich matter for you. The legion are you, you are the Legion.
Not You, you as individual, as person, doesnt matter.
6. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 43 . 10/29/2019
Oh, next update is DD? Nice. Hope you have some sort of a surprise in these SPOOKEH HALLOWEEN week heheh.
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 43 . 10/29/2019
‘However, Papa Kahn asked Six what happens now? To which Six gave some bullshit he half remembers from he once. Papa Kahn took this to heart and the three were free to go.’

SPEECH-100
clue1234567 chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
will the twist be that six is from remnant or something like that
Crimson Weresloth chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
Pacer you fuck, I knew it was him. NCR troopers would seen the wanted posters. Fuck, now they are fuck. Because when Ren comes to, the King is going to find out.
Combine117 chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
Wow, that's going to cause complications on both sides.

And also, I think they should just kill the damn guy. Someone like that will cause more mayhem than they think.

Defiantly - Definitely

'This show of bravado was vain' - 'This show of bravado was in vain'

"Oh yeah, I remember him has a nice place and some really good drinks." Yang states...

To...

"Oh yeah, I remember him, has a nice place and some really good drinks." Yang states
captaindickscratcher chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
Hmm stun batons Nora seeing Ren hurt

So basically burning Godzilla and John wick combined. Heh heh

The Lone courier? A hint into his past perhaps, I can see him having to leave the East coast after the brotherhood starts going to the darkside. Well we might know his name now, If he saw a whale and bowl of petunias hit the ground. The only one on the surface at the time was Slartibartfast.
Imperial warlord chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
Awesome chapter.
RedRat8 chapter 43 . 10/26/2019
Well that was a fun story, personally I think Caesar's Legion will be the worst faction to meet Remnant since their entire society revolves around many principles that are far too important for them to ignore. They're Slavers, Rapists, thugs, and more in fact I am 100% that they're a bigger threat than Raven's Tribe can be. As for the next I would say a coin flip between House or evil Courier. Since one has shown to be obsessed with doing what he thinks is right to get what he wants and the other is a power hungry man who could become a tyrant. Honestly in my opinion the NCR would pose the least amount of threat since they can do diplomacy and the likes.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
I want to point out how weird it is that homosexuality and underage sex seems to be what people want out of these stories. The Fallout world and the RWBY world both have population shortages and have foes that out number much of their local human populations so you’d think how much of a detriment homosexuality would be. Also Ruby is fifteen, maybe sixteen and should not be doing that shit! Also I’m feeling kinda let down by being robbed of Courier Six, who barely is around these people or present in the narrative any more. All those things that hint he will become a legend makes no sense when he barely is doing any of those legendary events.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
Please tell me you just gave a nod to Nuka Break!
Carre chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
1. Thanks for answers.
2. a) Witches: ...I know it wasnt any in Salem (from what I understand), but you forgott mention animals was exucuted as witches too (...in Europe at least...).
...Anyway, Discworld:
Differnt Laws of Magic and Nature.
Wizards are discribed as guys (...very old, beardy, pointy-hated...) who deals in things not meant for Man (aka sciencetists). Only males can do Wizardry.
Witches are more of the "white witch" or "dark witch".
Male "witches" does exixst, but those are called witchmasters(?)...never read the ENGLISH book, sorry. (Apparntly, these guys had something for hair, from what I remember...) And something about witch-doctors, but i never read that book, so I cant comment.
(Carre looking what he tries to write... and just sighs and just lets it be)
...If you want better (...much BETTER!) explanation, read the books (if you are intressted that is). If anything else... ignore this section (a))...
b) Palt: ...Im not sure if: One: Its exixst outside Scandenavia.
Two: If it does, wich I think its likely, I dont know whats its called.
...Just wanna comment that.
c) What "W-O-M-B-A-G" stood for: ...(Carre have "l.T" face).
d) Paff: Stunned or shoked (...if mine mind wanna be petty...)
Altough, from the look of it, Six looks more pissed/irretated then stunned really...
or Broken (by a ceartin redhead...).
e) ED-E: (Carre shrugs) Youre have youre opinion, I have mine (in mine head, he is the cranky Big Bro, in yours, hes the smart dog.).
3. a)...WTH happend with Crooker?! Does it anything with the "crazy wasteland perk"?
b) ...Wonder what the result of this will be (Telling about Remnant).
4. Well besides Cass quest, to my memory you (or they) havnt made the other Companion quests yet. Or are you planning?
...Did they made the "Green Vault" (dont remmeber the number of said Vault, but its the whole green and filled with plant monsters)? Saving it for Veronica?
...The only sugestions wich hit me...
I dont have sugestions for titles (besides the questnames, wich I dont remember is)...sorry.
5. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
Guest chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
Wow that was dumb of them to reveal their origins to the NCR, and an easy answer to explain all the crazy shit is "were mutated cause radiation".
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »