Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Guest chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
As always excellent story. I was wondering when House was gonna make his move work the huntresses, kinda figured he would see them taking way to long to do the job and I like how he's scared that his leverage is no longer the only option home. I will admit that there is one other solution for their problem. Raven. Now that all of them are together, Raven can use get semblance to travel to Yang and take it back, since it still works on Earth. Though i doubt she'd do it willingly out of motherly love, probably more like Ozpin bribing her with a years supply of food and dust for her tribe. I do remember you said she'd be in the future chapters.
Emerald899 chapter 42 . 10/22/2019
Great work as always wombag, though I have to ask, when is yang going to see rubys tatoo as that will make for a funny moment.
coduss chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
Oh god no dont tell the NCR about remnant you idiots...great, now "manifest destiny" is going to start swinging toward parallel dimensions now...
captaindickscratcher chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
You read some of my reviews and you ask ME what could be worse? Welll... Remember you asked, Forget pineapples.
weiss, a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire, covered in red hot chilli sauce ( the bat not her.. well possibly ) in the billiard room and she's doing trick shots with Jaunes balls AND I DON'T MEAN BILLIARD ONES.

Well ether Crocker is going to call bullshit on their stories or those idiots have just dropped themselves even deeper with the NCR now planning to invade remnant.
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Finally, Ruby gets the Anti-Material Rifle that she wants lol. I have to admit, I got pissed at that part where she has the caps but the gun isn’t there anymore but knowing that shops always randomized items for sale at a set amount of time, it isn’t that farfetch so no complaints from me.

As always, thanks for the chapter.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
So we'll be getting Six's name so. And they'll find out about the Divined.
Combine117 chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
Is it back on? Good.

Sorry about that, the sound just messed up the connection. We are looking to fixing that later on.

Eh, this chapter length is fine, as long as I can scroll down its a good length.

I hope team RWBY sharing the information would not backfire to their faces. I always have that sneaking suspicion when it comes to something like this.
Imperial warlord chapter 42 . 10/21/2019
Awesome chapter.
RedRat8 chapter 42 . 10/20/2019
In reply to your review, that's why I only said most, not all adult. And finally we're going to learn more about Six and who he is. Maybe we can actually get a name for him as well. From what you hinted he doesn't have seemed to do anything too bad if the Republic's willing to work with him still. Also yes, you should send either Six or the NCRCPS, along with a dosage of Rangers for good measure... Actually that kind of makes me curious as to what would happen if the New Vegas Factions found out about Remnant and had a way to go there. Also Six and companions still best parental figures for the Remnant gang. Also now that you mentioned it, how would Pyrrha's mom react to her daughter being pregnant, and how that might affect her career as a Huntress? Because I think Pyrrha would have to drop out, if not for her safety, for the safety of her kid.
clue1234567 chapter 41 . 10/14/2019
when do you think this story will end?
Carre chapter 41 . 10/11/2019
1. Thanks for answers.
2. a) Marlen or Maiden name: ...No idea...
I am not that good at english.
(... Makes me think of Terry Pratchets, R.I.P. Sire, "Equal Rites", for some reason. A story about the worlds, Discwolrds anyway, First Wizard. By that I mean the First FEMALE wizard. And NO!, not talking about witches here. Its a differnce betwen these two.
Besides that bad explanitaion, and to be comlplty honest I never finished that book unlike the most of that series, the rest of Discworld- series by Terry is one I happyly recomend, if you havnt already read any of them.)
b) Blood-pancakes: ...A thought wich hit me after eating Palt (and pork, potato and whitesauce) with the grandparents (on Fathers side). Remembered earlier talking about with granma about what they made of the leftovers back in the day, so (Carre shrugs)... The question hit me.
Palt is (pig-)blood- bread, in case you are wondering.
3. Chapter 40:
a) Weiss-Brain telling about her/their kinks: ...To. MUCH. (CENSORED!) INFO!
(Carre muttering: "...This is a Fallout/RWBY crossover, alright, jajamän..." Muttering about the crazyness.)
b) (Yang Vs YangBrain):... Good Verbal Fight! (Or dialog!)
c) October 31?
...Isnt that the date of the... Bombing?
d) ...Realising the W-O-M-B-A-G...?
e) After some thinking: Its sounds like a good Time (Hallowen) to realese some of the "RWBY Noir", yeah.
4. This chapter, 41.
a) Ah, you got the Six of the Six on the Six-Wall. (Thumbs Up!)
b) "Aliens dont exixsts"...
...Played 3, NV, and 4...
...Yeah, sure...
c) "Fah!" roaring-moment, with "In a differnt story"-part: Was that a Teaser?!
(...I have a feeling even the Grimm would run like Hell in other direction, from Weiss in that moment... perehps even a another continent...)
d) P. A. F. ...("paff"? To me as swedish its sound little strange. Why? Becuse its a word used for, translated to english, "stunned".) Just gonna comment/ramble this:
...Six is Dad.
Raul is easygoing and smart/wise Uncle.
Cass is a bear- (pun not intedned) mama.
Veronica snarky gay-aunti.
ED-E the grumpy and sarcastic big brother.
Arcade... wise-ase uncle.
Boone the... grumpy, scary and quit uncle.
Lilly the loveble (kinda) great- grandma.
The rest of the kids: Are Six and Cass Kids.
5. Good Chapter and Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/11/2019
I just got done reading chapters 40 and 41 first I have to feel bad for Six, Weiss and Yang after hearing what Weiss’s brain wanted to do with Ruby and if i was in that room with them i would have definitely walked out saying nope repeatedly after halfway through that, second i heard her scream as it made me want to grab all of the weapons out of my parents gun safe because i thought it was a pack of Deathclaws and third did i notice a small reference to the white fang at the end of chapter 40 in The Divide perhaps but whenever Ruby and her friends get back to Remnant they will be changed people i can promise you that as some of them been through hell itself in my opinion but like always keep up the good work and i will see you around later.
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
I see the red vs. blue reference don’t YOU DARE think you and sneak that by me lol
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 41 . 10/12/2019
Well, about what I said last time in ch 40, we’ll leave it at that, end of story. Regardless, I kinda forgot to mention that I enjoyed the part where they were talking to their brains and I was lol-ing so hard, especially Weiss’ brain, which can be summed up into ‘I wanna rape R-‘. You know what? Fxxk that, I’m not mentioning that last part and resort to my basic instincts of blabbing my mouth about that lol.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter _
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 41 . 10/12/2019
Something that I wrote in your ‘In the real world’ part

In the real world

One of the users of FanfictionDotNet, who carries the name of a man who is a legend in Falloutverse, is playing RE4 Ultimate HD edition on PC. He’s currently farming for another piece of rare item called ‘Blue Eye’ that can only be found by killing that same bug monster over and over again until it is found and if unsuccessful, an obligatory checkpoint reset is done. He’s doing this again and again for what seemed like an eternity for him.

‘I swear, if these shit stains called Novistador don’t drop the item that I wanted, I’m gonna punch through the monitor and rip its cords apaFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unfortunately, he mistook that shout as someone calling him since his device wasn’t in the same room he’s currently in

‘For fucks sake are they all bloody slave drivers.’ He pauses the game, stands up, and went near the stairs to check if someone’s calling him, which no one actually did from the start and it confuses him.

‘Egh, must be my imagination’ He went back to the PC and says something to it.

‘Sorry it took so long’ He unpauses the game and continues the grind.
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »