Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
RedRat8 chapter 40 . 10/7/2019
Well that ends one more DLC, I hope to see the reunion between Team RWBY and Yang and Weiss teasing Six by telling the rest of the kids that they managed to get a confession from Six that he does enjoy their company and see them as his kids to protect and nurture.
Combine117 chapter 40 . 10/7/2019
"Hello it's Celeste again!"

"I was wondering when this chapter was gonna upload... Glad it was worth the wait!"

"Ah, I like what you did with the Authors that inspired you. And I can't help but think about that one Rango scene."

"Where Rattlesnake Jake says something like this to Rango:

'I tip my hat to you, one legend to another.'

Great Quote, equally great movie."

"Also, do you need help in the void? I need some clarification before sending a group in."
NotTheRealCaesar chapter 39 . 10/1/2019
After Old World Blues is over I'm wondering what's going to happened with the Lonesome Road DLC since Ulysses only want Six so the two of them can "End Things" and only one of them is going to walk out The Divide alive.

But I pretty much sure that Ruby and the company won't let Six go alone since The Divide is crawling with Marked Man (Former NCR and Legion Soldiers), Deathclaws, Military Robots, Bombs... and Ulysses himself that's not going to be an easy picnic for the group.

Also does Six even has Implant? Since he doesn't seem powerful to take down tough enemies just yet and the higher of his Endurance the better chance he can stand a chance against Ulysses and the Marked Man.
Ty chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Freeside at the king's. mojave Outpost. And Jacob town
Ty chapter 2 . 9/29/2019
Independent NV best ending.
Please do that one. oh and great story just started buy I love it.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 39 . 10/1/2019
I haven't seen people arguing about emp since Red vs Blue. Great job.
Carre chapter 39 . 9/29/2019
1. Thanks for answers.
2. a) "Taking care of Jacqass": ...Intressting ( Carre have a Evil Intressted Grin)...
(Note about reason for writing Jaqcass instaed of Jacque:
One: I never remember how the bastards name is spelled.
Two: ...He is a (Long List of Censur) JACKASS!
b) Name-for-Stealthsuit: You dont need to name her, if you dont wanto. Just a thought/question wich hit me with a sledge-hammer (...or Nora hitting me with Mjölner...)
c) Six imprints of Six on the wall:... (Carre laughs, "Good one")...
3. ...Alwayes wondered how these really works (mentants, food and all that), stats (stronger, smarter, dumber, faster etc) I mean...
4. Mobius: My fav. Crazy and Wise sceintist.
...My only problem with him are his Robo-scorpions...
5. ...Is Six responsible for RWBY and JNPR getting to Earth...(?!)
6. ...What was Dr Who (or the Tardis) doing there (the only refernce/easter egg mine brain could find)?
7. ...Time to meet the Brains...
8. Question: ...Does Nora eat Blood-Pancakes (you have WAY better knowledge about RWBY then I have, thats why I am asking you)?
9. Well, already given you the music-reqeusts (misstook the Time), so...
Good Chapter and Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
Guest chapter 39 . 9/29/2019
when will yang and weiss get their bodies back.
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 26 . 9/30/2019
Some ‘erotic’ stuff being broadcasted in the whole Mojave Wasteland

ME-What the hell did I just read lol?! Also, where the hell is Mr. New Vegas on reporting these things?
Guest chapter 39 . 9/27/2019
Wait so is the female section of the Remnant crew except Pyrrha and Nora lesbians? Throughout the fic it sounds and looks like they are but I wanted to confirm it.
Carre chapter 38 . 9/25/2019
1. Thanks for answers.
2. Kil- ("...I mean") Take care of Jacqass (Carre coughs): a) Throw him in a middle of a bunch of Grimm and shout "Bon appitete".
b) "Give" him a Bomb-Collar.
c) Shave his head of all hair, cut off his tounge and throw him in to the Dust-Mines.
(This one based from Dishonored (1), one non-leathal assasination option.)(...My Fav. option for..."take care" of Jacqass, by the way...)
3) Gonna name the suit?
(Steahlty? Sneakiane?
...Yeah I know, not good sugestions, but those are the ones I had in mine mind...)
4. ...(May have missed that, but) When are Weiss and Yangs turn to leave their Mark on the Imprint Wall?
5. Youre Music Question: Well, if I found the right list and all, these are the ones I hope to hear.
- Dion, "The Wanderer"
- The Five Stars, "Atom Bomb Baby"
- Warren Smith, "Uranium Fever"
- Sam Cooke, "Only Sixteen"
- Sammy Salvo, "A Mushroom Claud".
6. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs!).
captaindickscratcher chapter 39 . 9/27/2019
Thank you sir, enjoy your evening of our local ' culture ' ( * Takes caps discretely ) and remember as Cleopatra once said to mark Anthony " if you've enjoyed it, tell your friends "

Hang on if Yang took mentats and got smarter, how the hell did that happen... When her..brain(?) wasn't..in...weiss...body...too...be...Chemically...affected?
Hmm... WTF!
Nora eats a entire packet thinking they were mints. Three hours later ren finds her hovering four feet above the couch, she opens her eyes and says "I know kung fu"

A dimension of Cougars? Hurry up and build that damm portal! Or I will PUSH THE BUTTON AND RELEASE HARVEY!

ALL HAIL DOOMCOCK!
Combine117 chapter 39 . 9/27/2019
Uh oh.

Don't trust those independent brains! Instead, trust giant space potatoes!

That's what I did...

"Honey! Someone messed with the speaker system and is blasting a dead meme across the station!"

How and why.

Anyways, I wish you good luck in your next chapter!
RedRat8 chapter 39 . 9/26/2019
Yeah I think I'm starting to paint the picture here for how the Remnant kids got here, and needless to say it sounds pretty insane overall. Love the references you made, the Doctor Who one at least. I do wonder what kind of past Six has here, I kind of want to say that he's the Lone Wanderer at one point but I figured that wouldn't make any sense but I guess the best part of Six is his unknown past. So much to do.
Imperial warlord chapter 39 . 9/26/2019