Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
So let me get this straight, Six got his brain yanked out and jarred, and Weiss and Yang switched bodies? Hilarious.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
First I knew this was coming, that's what happens when you put Blake in Honest Heart DLC. Second the Million Ways to Die the West joke was great, favorite part in the movie. Can't wait to see Weiss in Big Mt. again.
Phygmalion chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
Well, Wombag! First off, welcome back to the U.S. of A! Glad you had a good time over the pond. Second, this was a trippy chapter. Ruby, don't drink all of the Datura Root next time! I loved the scene with Randall's skeleton, though. His story is heartbreaking, but also oddly inspiring. Also, was I mistaken or did his death scene take some cues from Red Dead Redemption 2's Arthur Morgan? That was a tear-jerker, and make no mistake.

Ruby's got a stalker, it would appear. Ulysses and his cryptic messages, they never get old.
So... it looks like Yang and Weiss got their brains switched around in the Big MT? That sounds alternately awkward and hilarious. Poor girls. Can't wait to see how that goes down!

Song ideas:
Intro: "In The Year 2525", for being about the horrors of a solely science-based society, or "Iron Man", as a metaphor for what happens to Courier 6 upon his arrival, being turned into a cyborg.
Outro: "Across The Universe", for being about the beauty of science and the universe, or "Mr. Roboto", about a cyborg attempting to reconcile his human and machine parts.

I hope these help!

Speaking of, when you get around to writing Lonesome Road, I think "The Man Who Sold The World" would make for an excellent intro song. Syncs up well with Ulysses serving as Courier Six's doppelganger, his darker half.
RedRat8 chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
Fun chapter here mate. Also my OC Character is Johanna Ridden, a former NCR Ranger, who retired a while back and is a follower of a long dead and hardly heard of religion in Protestantism in Lord Jezuz Krist, with a belief in that people's actions create the future and has a young baby named Minerva or Minnie for short, with her husbandr dying to protect her and their daughter a while back fighting off a swarm of Cazadores and then retired to raise her daughter. and lives in Monte Carlo Suite, after clearing it out of the thugs which was also the place where she met her husband, with her baby daughter and makes ends meet selling items that she took from the raiders while repairing anything that people brought to her. She carries with her, her old NCR VeteranRanger Armor, her husband's ring, her Ranger Sequoia, fully customized Trail Carbine of a scope, forged receiver, custom stock, increased ammo capacity of 12 rounds and a damage score of 58. Also a good cook and charismatic and loyal to people.

Here's my OC, tell me if I am doing anything wrong.
Carre chapter 31 . 7/15/2019
1. ...(Carre schratches his head, emberased)...
2. ...Just to claryflie (make it clear): Did the British lose, or just lose the Capital?
Did they also bring their women in the army?
3. ...Vinnie?
...VINNIE CANNOLI?!
(Crazy happy laugh), Bloody Awesome! (Thumbs Up!).
The other names of the gangstas in that group... rings a bells but cant put the finger on who and where from.
(Not talking about Capone, HE I do know).
4. Looks Good (Thumbs Up!), take youre Time with this, Have a Good Vacation in UK, I will try with youre request but it will take time and ...Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!) and Have a Good Time.
Carre chapter 30 . 7/15/2019
1. (The massacre Blake is doing: Carre T.T) Thanks for answers... (did someone teach Wombag ..."ctuthlu-speach/Elder-speach"...?)
2. ...Wonder if Weiss will like Rubys new tatto...
3. So, now Ruby meet Daniel, the Preacher, the Healer and the man who tries do the right things.
4. ...You know, during the beep-moment, I thought it was censcour-beep, instead countdown for bombs...
5. ...And finaly Ruby are meeting/finding Blake.
...Again wondering over peoples reaction back on Remnant. In this case: Ghira and Kalis, Blakes parents.
(...For not forgett to mention Illia, if I understand her feelings for Blake corectly...)
6. Youre request: ...Will try.
Fair warning: I am bad at naming people AND describing them... and buildings.
(Sometimes when I am writing mine own Stories, I can become stuck on that alone.
...I have a perfect picture in mine head about places, events, people, even cultures. But when I take the pen to write it down... at best I get the half of mine thoughts writen and the rest either mush or still stuck in mine mind...)
But I will try, but it will take time (will try get the book as well). Is it ok?
7. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)(...and Carre runs away like Djävulen/Fan/Hin Håle (the Devil) Himself is after him (Carre)...)
MartianGod chapter 5 . 7/16/2019
I think you are making aura to be a lot weaker than it is supposed to be. the characters of Ruby have been able to take a hell of a lot more punishment than this before even getting injured.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/14/2019
As a proud southerner I can say without a doubt that the KKK represent one of the largest disgraces that ever arose from the south. A true southerner is supposed to be down to earth, polite, hard working, and pious. The KKK represent the concentrated prejudice that rivaled the racist bastards that made up the American Party from the north. The Civil War was fought by everyday men and soldiers who were sent to die by slave owning mother fuckers for their businesses while those men were diluted into thinking that the rebellion was for States Rights. In short the KKK equate to the shit of the south.
Combine117 chapter 31 . 7/12/2019
Why does your starting AN feel like you are going to end this story? Even though it wasn't?

:c
Helljumper206 chapter 31 . 7/12/2019
As much as I like the little short story which is yeah pretty good. But I'm a little put off that you did this. It messes with us readers and feels like you were dangling a hundred holler bill but when cought we get a currency from a anther country.

Plz don't do this again.
djmegamouth chapter 16 . 7/11/2019
A beautiful ending to a arc, but I would like to point out that the only additions Sierra Madre could add to remnants tech base is micro fusion cores and the matter creators. Everything else they already have and is better in there own world. Fusion power would be Weiss’s great success so it’s still not out of her reach.
djmegamouth chapter 14 . 7/10/2019
I still feel your drastically underestimating the physical stats of RWBY characters, but I’m still loving the story.
djmegamouth chapter 13 . 7/10/2019
I’m confused of why Weiss decided to attack ruby, but it’s good to have her back.
djmegamouth chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
I love the story teller reference in their I hope he's an actual character in your world. Pretty much all rwby characters even jaune would have all fallout characters completely eclipsed on physical stats. There not even on the same playing field even ruby who actually has the best strength feats of her whole team even dwarfing yangs. Yang would easily be able to wrestle a behemoth to the ground and make it cry uncle.

Still not complaining I just don't want to see rwby characters get downplayed here.
NotTheRealCaesar chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
Greeting Amicus (Friend), Nice chapter for this story dude, When you go to UK can you tell me how everything is over there? Never been to UK myself and kinda curious on your experience over there

Anyway hopefully that UK will be fun and I'll wait until you upload more of your stories for Fallout.

Salve ("take care of yourself, and be in health) and I bid you Vale on your adventure Amicus (friend)
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »