Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
dekuton chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
loosed should be lost. also...chapter was good. however your author ..whatever thats supposed to be is getting starting to so long you couldnalmost turn them into a seperste rwby chibi esque story on its own. just sayin. lookin forward to the next chapter
captaindickscratcher chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
The name of one who sent them there brings with si..

You don't mean... Simon Cowell ! I did not see that coming!
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

and here's me thinking it was a certain blue haired goddess.

I hope pyrrah isn't going to have the spades as her card suit, anymore death flags and she'll be able to communicate in semaphore. As for in another world with my smartphone. HUMBUG! HUMBUG I SAY! give me re:zero, konosuba ,trinity seven, sekirei H.O.T.D and DXD for my harem anyday.

Two words: Succubus Club

I once asked the question: Master who is best girl? Rem, Darkness, musubi, Rias or someone else?
and the answer came In the words of the great sage philosopher himself Issei Hyoudou: ALL OF THEM STUPID!

GENIUS!
Crimson Weresloth chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
Fucking hell! Again! that's it, I'm calling a old friend. Also great chapter, don't mind helping in the future, it was fun.
TheHatter1 chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
-The camera turns on showing the now familiar airplane, Tim is seen in the background having a tea party with a circle of dead White Legs and skeletons dressed in pilot outfits, one wonders where he found the bright pink teapot and cups, he seems to be hallucinating, Mossy walks in front of the camera carrying a box filled with signs, he lets the signs speak for themselves-

"WELCOME BACK TO THE QCNN, DUE TO MEDICAL EMERGENCY YOUR CURRENT HOST IS...-

-Mossy proceeds to throw several signs away they include, "DRUGGED OUT OF HIS MIND", "CONVINCED MOLERATMAN IS COMING TO STEAL HIS SHIRT", "VISITING A LICENSED PSYCHIATRIST", "STABBING THE VILLAGE ELDER" and finally "PHASING INTO AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION FILLED WITH DRAGONS AND VIKINGS", Mossy finds the appropriate sign-

"RECOVERING FROM DRUG USE AND TRIBAL ATTACKS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE PROVIDED ROBOTIC CO-HOST WILL..."

-several minutes of searching ensue, increasingly ridiculous signs fly by the camera, including what looks suspiciously like a Cat sword-fighting a clown over a vat of boiling oil while Hatter is running in the background, this does not seem to be relevant, the correct sign is eventually found-

"PLAY A RECORDING RELEVANT TO TODAY'S TOPIC, WHICH IS ZION AND IT'S INHABITANTS"

-Accessing Unit M-0527 visual records-
-Recording 237-9-12-SUN selected-
-Beginning Playback-

-A group Sorrows tribals is seen hunting a Yao Guai, a large group of White Legs attack the hunters, the hunters scatter alerting the Yao Guai which proceeds to charge the White Legs, the White Legs lead the Yao Guai into several bear traps, the camera cuts out as the previously fleeing White Legs return carrying hooks, torches, brands, and in the case of one White Leg who looked vaguely familiar carrying the corpse of one of the hunters-

-Playback Ended-

-Mossy is seen sitting with Tim, he appears to have joined the tea party, he waves to the camera accidentally spilling his tea all over one of the corpses-

-Transmission Terminated-
Combine117 chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
That cattle prod was mine.

I was looking forward to this chapter. Finally Blake decided to get herself in there. Hopefully, she will use her time with Ruby, to calm down.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2019
11/10 would like to see the storyteller make an appearance.
Carre chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
1. Thanks for answers and discusions.
2. a)Don Fluffles: ...Well if its a bullet in his head, wouldnt be the first time.
Alt. Carre have done it a few times himself... (part of the price to have knowlegde of Multiverse...)
b) OP: Pehephs thats why I like Warhammer:
- There are really no Good guys, everyone is teachnoliy Bad.
And yet in comparision to the Evil ones, they are ironicle the Good Guys.
- The "Good Guys" can lose and the Evil Guys can (and does it to) win (End Times in Fantasy, Fall of Cadia in 40k).
- ...The OP is beaten by another OP... OR by a simple toothpick (not kidding here)...
- ...The are a picture, a lone human soldier (just a normal mortal) armed with a lasgun (wich in memes are called flashlights, becuse thats how useful they are singelhandly againts most eneimies in 40k) facing a towering demonic creature.
Wich pretty much sums up humanyties situatiuen in Warhammer, no matter "world"...
c) ...Take it you dont like Fullmetal Alchemist (Edward)?
3. New Caanites: Makes me wonder if the Jewish and Muslim traditions survived as well.
4. Joshua: Ruby having a talk with the Legend himself... (Thumbs Up).
5. RedRat8 about Desert ranger Armour: Agree wholeheartly!
6. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
I wondering how Blake is like now after living among a primitive tribe for months. Bet she's got some cool tats on her.
Jackalope89 chapter 29 . 7/1/2019
Okay, caught up. Finally.

It is interesting, and barring the Wedding Bells chapter, has kept to a good tone. The Wedding Bells one just kind of goes it's own way, tone wise.

The main thing I recommend, is to simply proofread a chapter before posting it. A once or twice over, and you should be able to catch most spelling mistakes. Or force Six to do it for you. You know, to get him in the habit of checking homework.
Phygmalion chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
I don't know how you manage those chibi montages, but they never ceases to be hilarious! Also, you have excellent taste in music. Your fic has referred me to quite a few new ones. Well done! Ah, Joshua Graham. One of my favorite Fallout characters. And Blake has entered! She's been using the weapon binding ritual? That explains a lot. Good thing it's non-addictive - last thing tram RWBY needs is B hooked on the tribal Psycho knock-off.

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brainarius chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
I still don't like you nerfing anybody.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
On my way to the bar. "When I'm down drinking, I'm reading one of you're stories. I own you for not dying on me." Turns around when you said leave a comment and see Blake free herself. "Shit, not again." Drops Combine117. "Round 2, bitch!" Pulls out A Light Shining in the Darkness.

PS: I tried giving her tuna first, big mistake. Also I just cannibalize the power armor you gave me and put it in my old Enclave power armor.
Combine117 chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
Owie...I'm back! I've told what's left of the Overwatch soldiers to guard...whatever this place is, and my leg might need some healing, also my other wounds. But I'll be good.

*hears something*

*sigh* OVERWATCH! ON ME! WE HAVE A RUNNER!

"Affirmative." "Copy."
captaindickscratcher chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
Blake " I'm sorry ruby I'm not leaving zion, I've decided to stay"

Ruby " but Blake! new Vegas has man sized fish called Lakelurks in the waters and we're close to finding a sexbot called F.I.S.T.O ! "

*ruby hears the slam of the door and the screech of tyres, a bandana and a towel gently falls to the ground *

" um.. should we go and give her clothes? " Nora asks

Ruby replied grinning " nah it'll save her time when she gets there! "

When they return from Zion they're not far from a shack that has the unique Vances 9mm submachine gun that Ren may find useful. ( oh god Nora already has a Tommy gun! I feel a comedic Robbery montage coming on! ) I'm glad to see Ruby hasn't lost herself to the Mojave wastes completely. hopefully she's the one to persuade Joshua to spare salt upon wounds.

Then Blake quietly kills him later without anyone knowing, let's see how tough he is when she's covered in the blood of his friends. He nailed innocent people to a walk A WALL! whoever does that shit doesn't get to just walk away and do it all again.

Will we ever get to find out how team RWBY and JNPR came to be in the Mojave wastelands? Personally I'd blame Dr Klein...

Even if it isn't his fault.
TheHatter1 chapter 29 . 6/29/2019
-The camera turns on revealing Mossy inside a cave, there is fresh blood coating the right arm, the gatling-gun seems to have split apart into a facsimile of a hand, a leg is clutched within it appears to be attached to whatever the camera is on, he seems to be heading towards the opening-

"END USER, THIS UNIT HAS BROUGHT THE INDICATED BODY"

-Tim is seen leaning against the plane, blood is coating his shirt, his binoculars are on the ground split in half, a small mound of bullet casings is nearby, the worst wound is blocked from sight by Mossy's arm-

"Hey, you got the camera too, great, ok so welcome back loyal QCNN consumers. I survived if you couldn't tell, anyway looks like the crew talked to Graham some more, then took Half-Scout on a taboo adventure, that I'm certain I was hallucinating during because I swear they looked like some of Hatter's cutouts for Chibi."

-Tim moves toward the camera and begins searching through something just below the camera's view, his wounds seem relatively minor-

"While I patch myself up enjoy whatever files Mossy starts playing, at this point I can't really monitor what he's showing that last White Leg group smashed the computer when they stole the camera, hopefully it's relevant."

-Accessing Unit M-0527 visual records-
-Recording 225-3-5-TH selected-
-Beginning Playback-

-A run down street is seen a sign declares it to be Ash Ave., a much younger Hatter is seen shooting a well maintained 9mm pistol at what seems to be a 10 year old with black hair, the child appears to be panicked-

"Come on Tim if you can dodge a bullet you can dodge a spear!"

" this isn't what I meant when asked you to teach me about reporting!"

-as the child yells this he is grazed by a bullet, the camera moves towards Hatter a mechanical left arm moves into view a first aid box is held out-

"Tim come over here, let me patch you up. There, you know I'm only doing this because reporting in the Wasteland will get you killed, I mean look at me I have to patch myself and Mossy up near daily. If you join at the very least your going to learn to dodge"

-A roar is heard and several mid-sized Deathclaws, that oddly enough seem to have been spray painted bright green, are seen charging towards the camera, a whirring noise is heard before the camera cuts out-

-Playback Ended-

-Tim is seen in full view of the camera his shirt is gone, his chest has several gashes in it, however only the shoulder wound seems severe, fresh bandages are covering his shoulder while the other wounds are rapidly closing courtesy of the Stimpak still in his hand, a scar can be seen on his upper arm it seems old-

"Hopefully whatever Mossy showed was relevant, I'm gonna call Hatter to see how it's going with all the investigation into the criminal underworld, last time I asked he said something about a clown, three garden gnomes in an overcoat, and a cat. Anyway see you next time people."

-Tim waves to the camera before wincing, the bandage on his shoulder seems to grow red afterwards, Mossy is seen attempting to grab where it's left arm use to be as though he was searching for something important-

-Transmission Terminated-