Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Helljumper206 chapter 28 . 6/20/2019
You know I recently started replying New Vagus with all the DLC's because of this story. Thanks for that. Also here's something. The white legs stormdrumers sometimes carry the 50. ATM rifle. Maybe Ruby will get herself a new gun if she comes across one? Also can't wait for the team to find Blake.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 27 . 6/20/2019
Well, wonder how they'll meet up with Blake and which ending, judging from how we last seen Blake she would pick Graham option.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 26 . 6/20/2019
I can't stop laughing!
Crimson Weresloth chapter 20 . 6/20/2019
Blake Zion, Yang BM
Combine117 chapter 27 . 6/19/2019
Pfffttt. 'Live Sexual Indecency'? I don't see that Centurion complaining.
Combine117 chapter 26 . 6/19/2019
Pffttt...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA that is so funny.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 7 . 6/19/2019
Finally someone who understand the reading and writing disability with autocorrect!
Carre chapter 27 . 6/17/2019
"Hoi".
A person who looks like Carre, but at the same time not like him, sits before you all.
Maybe becuse this one looks like a walking skeleton (think "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" kind).
"I am Carre (same nick-name mind you) from a AU future (1000 years, give or take) and as you proboly can tell, I am LONG dead...
Part of a group called the Mentors, becuse we teaching... someone I am not allowed to tell...
Get to the point: Living Carre is still groggy after the "Battle of Beat the Crap of Jaune" (wich he have no regrets whatsovever be part of) and asked me to make the Review.
Just wanna mention before hand:
1) I am on the same page as "him"/"me" about Jaune.
2) HOWERVER the REASON him/I lost temper about Jaune wasnt about the marriage.
It wasnt about they (Pyrrha and Jaune) had sex.
...IT WAS ABOUT THE FACT THEY MADE A DJÄVLA P-VIDEO AND THEN BROADCASTED THAT MOVIE FOR ALL THE DJÄVLA FÖRBANADE WASTELAND WICH MAKES ME SEE RED!
(...Dont care it was accedential or not...)
Anyho, now we have that done, lets get started.
3. Thanks for answers Raul (and Wombag), both me and our Student/God-daughter likes youre "Hombre(?)"-outfit you have in the Game.
4. Uh, so thats how Veronica got out of the Ultra-Lux.
Want kinda know more...
5. Boone shooting at Jaune (Go Boone!): Makes me think of "Mario, Luigi and the Mask" episode 13 by TimeLordParadox. I highly recomend it to watch that series by the way.
Crossover of the Mario and Luigi Games with the Comic and Movie the Mask (with other things included). Exisxts on Youtube.
6. Nightstalker pup name: ...The name Rusty stuck for me...
7. ...Wierd that Arcade, with his knowledge, didnt make a comment about Rubys nickname (Daughter of Brutus). At least for me.
8. ...Little suprised that no "grown-up" will follow them to Zion.
And that they (Ren, Ruby and Nora) didnt have a chat with their fellow caravaners.
Perheps in the next chapter (muttering"dont remember myself")(the chatt with their fellow travelers)?
9. "Well thats all, nice to be back to the Time when I was alive and all, but I must get back to work.
So! Keep-"
"Is it true?" a cold British voice was heard.
Its voice so cold that Muspielheim could have frozzed over in seconds. It was a voice of Death.
It was a voice of a 8-years old girl.
From the sidelines, unseen.
Carre, who had become rigid as a statue and dripping cold sweat turned (in the sound of rosty hinges) to the speaker, who stood outside the "picture".
"Well, hey there Th-" he began greet nervously, but got interupted by a roaring typhoon of Death-energy
"IS. IT. TRUE?!"
Silence, until Carre giggled nervously, answering
"Well, you know what one saying goes, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted" ri-" when Carre went rigid again.
"...Jaune and Pyrrha made a P-video and Jaune sent it out Live so everyone in the that AU-Earth could watch..."Carre said, schratcing his undead head.
Silence agian. Until the voice of the girl was heard
"...I am going to send Jaune to Hell!" and footsteps was heard, walking away.
"And dont worry, it will only be tempory and he (and any witnesses) will not remmember anything... At least, not until then he "going in" for good" shouted and evily giggled the girl.
Carre sits and stare after the Girl walking away, until he sighs tiredly "...Kids..."
"And likes she said Mr Wombag and other Jaune-fans, dont worry, Jaune will be gone only for a few (mortal) minutes and no damage done." (Carre choughs akwardly here, while a girlish scream, wich sounds like Jaune, eachos.)
"As I was saying: Keep up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
See ya" and walks away.
RedRat8 chapter 27 . 6/15/2019
Time for Ruby to go on her first adventure, without Six I see. Shame that Six didn't go with them, be interesting to see Six talk with Graham. And maybe find the Survivalist's Rifle.
Luckenhaft chapter 27 . 6/14/2019
Now back to Mr. & Mrs. Arc.

What I took from that intro: Nora's beginning her takeover of New Vegas, Jaune and Ren do increasingly absurd favors for Red Lucy, 2 lesbians have some 'fun' getting tied up and gagged by some cannibals and Weiss stumbles into these shenanigans, Pyrrha has resolved to get giggity with Jaune on every bed she can find and Six deals with an overly affectionate baby nightstalker, I am very impressed Jaune was able to screw up that badly, and Red Lucy helps JNPR become closer as a team and as friends.

Ruby tries chatting up Six's old 'friend' and accidentally stumbles onto the plot of the next DLC for this story.

Jaune manages to get the shower before Weiss does. This can only end painfully for him.

Gannondoc has joined our party. Let the confetti fly! (It starts raining as children begin cheering whilst Six glares at me.)

By the way, Weiss stay away from the shower. You don't want to go in there.

Oh cool. The wanted poster. (I don't think I can make a big funny skit out of it this time around. Sorry.)

What did Ruby do that could be considered Live Sexual Indecency?

At least they know Nora's an angel.

Huh. Caesar unintentionally helps Ruby reacquire another old friend.

Hooray for suddenly irresponsible parent Six.

Scratch that. Logical parent Six.

So that's how Jaune getting the shower first will come back to bite him in the ass whilst involving Weiss.

This can only end with Weiss murdering Jaune and then getting murdered by Pyrrha. Or they resolve things wonderfully and have a threesome. (Cue the sounds of Weiss retching into a garbage can.)

That second outcome doesn't seem so likely. It was nice knowing Jaune, and Weiss. At least Ruby will have Penny, and Pyrrha could always turn to Nora.

At least that wanted poster is being productive for something besides getting mocked at by me.

I am somewhat worried about if Nora intends to eat those pancakes when they make it back.

And so Ruby's Rootin Tootin Wild West Adventure begins. I have a goos feeling that nothing is going to go wrong and this'll be a nice, quiet, and relaxing vacation getaway for RNR. Provided Nora and Ren don't keep everyone up with their inevitable booping.

Nothing could possibly go wro-

(The screen goes dark as a gunshot is heard, someone yells ambush, gunfire, screams, more gunfire, and then heavy breathing that slows before stopping completely.)

I a
Zombiedudecolletti chapter 27 . 6/14/2019
Damn now the only thing we 40k fans can do is send the Ultrasmurfs but only for the Emperor so far I have been pleased.
leeconnor4297 chapter 27 . 6/14/2019
ch26 was hilarious as f. and for ch 27 im kinda concerned about how they got a video of them 2 doing it
captaindickscratcher chapter 27 . 6/14/2019
So Nora left her bra behind? Oh poor Ren especially if Nora decides to keep warm by snuggling up against him every night during the month long trip. Hmm I hope Ren doesn't try the old classic 'accidentally falling face first into her chest' gag during combat.

well as long as he can get away with it.

DAMMIT BLAKE SPORE PLANTS ARE NOT CATNIP! MMMKAY
TheHatter1 chapter 27 . 6/13/2019
-The Camera turns on revealing a sleeping Hatter covered in blood in the middle of Old Mormon Fort, Chibi comes into view with a box labeled "In case of Hatter", this of course being written in Arcade's handwriting, the box falls on Hatter's head-

"AHHHH FRANCINE I DIDN'T MEAN IT DON'T BURN THE HATS!"

-Hatter proceeds to freak out about that one time in the Atomic Wrangler, everyone has one of those, EVERYONE-
-8 and 1/2 minutes later-

"Now that Chibi has finished assaulting me with 20 pounds of medical supplies, we can get started, apparently Little Red, Supreme Leader Nora, and Ren are heading into Zion, while the rest of the crew are doing whatever a character does when they aren't the focus of an arc, we'll have to get a hold of our station in Zion with Mossy the Sentrybot and his sidekick Tim from Accounting to hear more of the expedition."

-Hatter begins scrounging through the box, eventually pulling out a premade Addictol needle-

"You'd think they'd have figured out how to make it an aerosol instead of mixing unstable drugs together until something works"

-He jabs it into his arm while yelling somethings that the network had to censor-

"Anyway hopefully I didn't accidentally do something stupid while I was out of it like start a gang war, fill the sewers with Deathclaws spray painted green, or convince a group of squatters to worship a traffic cone, because I cannot go back to New Reno after last time. Of course while I was out Chibi probably got into some delivery hijinx with her side job with the Mojave Express"

-Flashback-
-Chibi is seen with a bunch of packages taped to her while mounted with a cutout of Neo in a postal worker's uniform, Raul's shack is in the background with a suspiciously normal box siting on the porch, a Deathclaw is seen signing for a package labeled "Ritual standard Silk Robes"-

-Flashback 2: the Flashening-
- a hatless Hatter is seen in New Reno running from the Shark Club with a more simplistic Chibi and Bruce Issac in tow, while is reloading a double barreled shotgun, a bowler hat is seen floating to the ground with a massive hole in the side, a fire breathing Wanamingo is seen tearing through the Cat's Paw Brothel as they run by-

"Believe it or not we had nothing to do with the Wanamingo, we just set fire to the Jungle gym and may or may not have kidnapped a Super Mutant in a business suit, and it seems we're out of time, join us next time with our Zion branch Mossy and Tim, Bye for now"

-Hatter falls backwards unconscious-
Carre chapter 26 . 6/9/2019
1. Thanks for answers and discusions.
2. a) Hanlon: Yeah, I agree there (he being NOT a idiot).
b) RVB: Meaning Red vs Blue?
Heard of it (and heard from a Fic that the creator of RWBY was the one behind that too).
c) Brutus: The guy who killed Ceasar (Julius)? (Well, beside a bunch other senatores.)
"Et tu Brutus?" from Shakespeare? (...I think its was name of a quest too in the game?)
One of three wich the Devil Himself is chewing upon in Hell (the second One is Judas, while the Third... dont remember) in Dantes Divinia Comedia?
That Brutus? Yeah, can see the irony there...
3. Nice moment betwen Weiss and Ruby in the begining.
4. a) Party: ... Happy I wasnt there...
b) Raul is here (Yeah!)!
c) (Carre looks at Nora) "...Syrup..?"
In the end Carre just shrugs "...Heard wierder..."
5. Jaune and Pyrrhas adventures:
a) ...Ok...
b) The Marriage: "...What. The. F. ...?!"
c) The P-video:...Carre sits Staring at the events... Then stands up and leavs for a sec.
Sounds are heard and things are thrown (a helmet, a pirate-flag, boxes etc).
In the end Carre shows up again with a chainsword and bolt rifle (compare it with a grenade launcher) (both weapons from Warhammer 40 000) his face unreadible...
6. "...Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!) Wombag, now if you excuse me..."
Carre walks away, while he power up the chainsword, shouting "Hey Weiss!
Save some for me of Jaune will you, please?"
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »