Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
r4d6 chapter 60 . 4/5/2020
RWBY React to SAO Abridged.

The only thing that I would ask for that story is that you don't swap character if possible.
coduss chapter 60 . 4/5/2020
personally I'm most interested in the RWBY/RDR2 story mode one
Helljumper206 chapter 60 . 4/5/2020
Between RWBY x Game of thrones and RWBY x Evil Dead on this one so I'm going to cast my vote for both. Good luck in your next story what ever you chose!
BlackWings3112 chapter 60 . 4/5/2020
To be honest, the Hardcore Henry crossover sounds really good, but will you still write the story after the plot ends, like one of the team members finding Jaune after the story plot and ask him to come back to Beacon? (I don't know where your gonna put the story plot start in the Rwby timeline, if you're gonna do this story anyway, also, this story was really good)
Zombiedudecolletti chapter 59 . 4/5/2020
I'm so happy I found this story. I may be sad that this story has come to it's end but I then I remember when one story ends another story starts. I shall wait to see what the future brings.
joeski chapter 59 . 4/4/2020
This has been the best crossover I have ever read.
Destroyah7 chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
Needs a epilogue bro then that's that 10/10 story
Codex Pendragon chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
By far one of the best stories I've ever read. This is an excellent chapter (#59). I hope we get an epilogue to see them adjusting back to remnant life while using the skills from the mojave. Even if we don't get that, this story was extremely beautiful.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
Wombag! First off great chapter, loved it... But the reason I'm hunting Don Fluffles was because you vat grown another! That's it, where my cannon?
Combine117 chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
[Trans *sob* mission start]

*In the little radio room, sat Uno, who was cleaning his rifle. After a few moments, his head shot up.* {Oh right, I'm supposed to be responding.}

*He turns, then cleared his throat.* {Hello again, I'm here due to Combine crying his eyeballs out and Celeste is too busy comforting him...while also crying herself.}

{Ember is trying to stave off the sadness and happiness at the same time, she's out playing with Combine's bioweapon AKA the Poison Headcrab, and her new Flying Scanner pet 'Seer'. Which is a bit like ED-E, except it's not very combat capable and sarcastic.}

{AvIe is out dealing with some management problems. So I'm left to deal with responding.}

{Responding now.}

{What a god damn roller coaster that was. While I am certainly touched, my programming- I mean, I can't be afford to be slacking off...so yeah, that's why I'm responding.}

{You know, before Combine got to the story, he checked the little bar to the right and was amazed at the length despite him knowing it's going to be long.}

{Aww, ED-E, you tsundere.}

{*sigh* We all wish, but it is but a wish. Goddamn it Six, you can't give my boss a heartache like that.}

{Pyrrha's mom reacted a lot more calmer than I thought she would be, well it's good isn't it?}

{*To Jackass AKA Jacques* BOOM BITCH, GET OUT OF THE WAY.}

{Cinder, your ass will get immolated by what Ruby has to offer.}

{Best ending ever, seriously, it's like a movie ending and I love it.}

{Also, COUNTRY ROA-}

[We are experiencing *sob* minor difficulties. REASON: Meme]

{-ake me home...Country roads~}

{Had to, sorry. I got my boss's taste of music.}

{Well, I guess this is-} *Combine bursts through the door.* HOLD UP.

{Yes?}

Did you say the thing I told you to say?

{Yes.}

Well, where are we at the review.

{About to end.} *Combine silently cheered.*

Right on time! Anyways, go out there and pack up, imma take care of this.}

Uno has already said what I would've said, but I wanted to say this.

Wombag, you were probably the first one that awakened the role-player in me, reminded me of so much fun, cringe Minecraft RP I did when I was young. And you what? I wish I could do better, in this review and during the RP days.

*Combine smiles, wiping a tear* From me, and the little ragtag group I have here. We thank you for this one hell of a story. I'll see you soon, very soon.

*He steps back and waves.* End recording.

[Tr- *sob* -ansmission e-*full on crying* Come on! This is like the last time I'll do this!]
revan4221 chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
*slow claps*

Well done very well done, the House may not have won but this story was very well done. I suppose this is farewell for now good sir.
r4d6 chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
Loved this story.

Now I can't wait for Papa Six to make some time to visit Remnant.
TheRealCaesar chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
Shame that its over, But this was a good story so far. Hopefully in the near future you'll make either a sequel to continue the story of Ruby and Six.

Or this is really it... the end of the era, Who knows since if Six does goes to Remnant with Ruby and everyone else. What will he do? Being a mercenary or just wandering around the globe for money and fame?

But besides all that, I'll say this again this is one of the best story I read, Good luck Wombag1786 and continue to do amazing stories.

"One door is close, But another will be open" - Anonymous
RedRat8 chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
My oh my, that's a sendoff, and in style too.
Guest chapter 59 . 4/3/2020
great story. sad to see it end but you just have to let go in the end. To new beginnings
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »