Reviews for A Rose over a shallow grave
Carre chapter 53 . 1/26/2020
1. Thanks for answers.
2. a) The Scream: ...(Carre facepalms emberessed) Youre are corect (the painter) and yes, I asked if it was that one.
b) Bioshock 4: ...A part of me, after 2 as well Infinity, wondered what next "area" would be.
Underground? We had undersea and the sky (in space if are we counting System Shock series).
Or back to Rapture?
Just thinking loud.
And yeah, I agree about: Hoping its not a joke.
c) "Like the Spanish Inquisition"?: ...If what they (the meme/) say are true, yeah.
d) My guess: Wait and see if I am right, I suppose.
e) Kid-ED-E: ...Didnt I talk about him long ago, about I saw Ralphie as a Kid version of ED-E?
...Speaking of that, what happend to Adult-ED-E?
...Or did I miss him?
3. Intressting backstory Six has (...I think I gonna stick with that name, even if his "real" one was revealed...).
Makes me wonder how things could gone if the Fateless One in "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" would had his/her memory intact after his/her rebirth to life...
4. Well, contuine to krya på dig and Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)
Guest chapter 53 . 1/20/2020
I really like the back story you've given Six. I always considered the Courier to be a more mysterious and interesting protagonist than the Lone Wanderer or Sole Survivor because they already laid out their entire back story at the beginning. You had to discover the story of the Courier through missible conversations on lore-mining the Fallout wikia page, so the backstory here is great, and even calls back to that "Montana incident"
Great chapter, can't wait for the end. How do I vote?
Combine117 chapter 53 . 1/19/2020
*A girl with fiery orange hair and cobalt eyes comes into view, constantly looking back at the door. Explosions and gunfire can be heard in the background.*

*She pokes at a button* (Is this thing on?)

(Well, the lights are on, it probably is.)

(Um, how do I start this...uh, hello! My name is Ember and I'm going to be responding and uh, reviewing! Yeah, that's how it goes...maybe?)

*she shakes her head, then turned around when an explosion rang out* (Ahhhhhhh jeez.)

(Anyway responding time!) *gunfire and explosions continue as she sweatdrops*

(I...think Uno can handle it. I mean, if it's a small space won't that be easier? Also, I don't want to go wherever you're planning to do that on.

(That's...acceptable? Uno told me that.)

(I don't think he can aim very well when he's breathing through the hole in his head.)

(Awww, that's adorable. Wait 'sex scene'?)

(I think it was the Mexican Sadist. She sort of approached Combine with the 50 cal you talked about and said to kill some Wombat. She stopped when Celeste pointed her spear that's also a gun at her, as well as a dozen sniper lasers and four big tripod things)

*explosion. She whimpers as really close gunfire commences again*

(Really? What is it?)

*she whimpers again when a bang from the door is heard. Then gunfire followed it as a shrill screech rang out* (What was that thing...Combine said I was capable of summoning, but what is that?)

(Umm, reviewing time!) *explosion, again*

(Ruby is kind of hard to get rid off. Well, she is doing it for Six so it's probably normal.)

(Poor Six, bringing death and misery with him. I hope it'll stop, he needs a break.)

(Ulysses, sounds fancy. What language is that?)

(Hopefully you'll recover from your sickness, Mr. Wombag sir!)

*all sounds of violence had stopped when a loud scream rang out, which caused Ember to look around her* (Um.)

*she squeaks when loud footsteps came from the door, Ember ducked out of view while muttering prayers*

*door opens and a sigh is heard* {This is why you should be the one looking after her, AvIe}

*AvIe appears* [It is not my problem when it was your responsibility, Uno]

*Uno was covered in green blood as he walked into the room*

(Oh my god you're okay!) *Ember pops back into view*

{Thanks for the word of concern, now what were you doing here?}

[Uno, I just told yo-]

{I need to hear it from her}

(I...was doing the thing for you guys. It's not exactly fun when you're locked in a room)

*Uno sighs, then noticed the device lights* {Is it still recording AvIe?}

[Affirmative]

{Well, anyways. Since the girl had did everything, let me just put our two cents in.}

[Thank you for telling Penny. I wish her luck in whatever she's doing now. Also, the wish for a big family might be answered, Combine has a lot of other AI for small worlds like this.]

{Also, I can definitely handle a hotel room. I mean, I cleaned up a box filled with whatever you just described...in six months. God damn hentai monster.}

[Since it was supposed to be my turn to review, I guess I'll do it next chapter.]

[We wish you good luck in your endeavors, Sir Wombag]
thewittywhy chapter 53 . 1/19/2020
Well. That escalated. Though I gotta say, Ruby's team will give her a heck of a talking to when they get back. Yang'll probably ground her, Blake will force her to read books on talking things out instead of running, and Weiss will punish her in ways that I can't say, even on the internet.

All in all, Ruby's screwed herself here.
Guest chapter 53 . 1/19/2020
Can you do a red dead redemption 2 rwby crossover team rwby following auothr Morgan through the story and help john escape in the end and team rwby use their weapons in the story like ruby swing her scthye and they follow john marston in red dead redemption 1 I can see ruby cry for the gang members who died esplicy aouthur and john in both games.
Imperial warlord chapter 53 . 1/18/2020
Awesome chapter.
Crimson Weresloth chapter 53 . 1/18/2020
I'm now confused, when was I in the flashback? Also, glade that I got that reaction from you when I posted that chapter only a week or 2 before the reveal. Anyways, glade to help.
RedRat8 chapter 53 . 1/18/2020
Wow that's so sad to hear about Six's origins, from the day he was born, he never had a place to belong. All he wanted to do was have a life to live through and all he got when it counts the most was death, despair, and betrayal. I want to him to get a hug now, he really needs one. In fact.
(random scene)
"And that's how it happened." Six sighed out after he finished his story as he looked to Ruby who was...crying and then before he knew it, Ruby rushed to him and hugged him while patting him on the back.
(End Random scene.)
I feel less sad now.
1337 chapter 53 . 1/12/2020
Get well soon good luck
kpmh2001 chapter 53 . 1/12/2020
Man if you need a break freaking take one, don’t let it get you down. I can empathize with that kind of flu, it should pass shortly, rest until then.
Carre chapter 53 . 1/12/2020
1. Take youre time and krya på dig.
Carre chapter 52 . 1/12/2020
1. Well, Gott Nytt År.
...And I blame on tiredness on the reason I havnt read and reviewed until now (Apologies).
2. Anyway, thanks for answers.
a) The Scream: by Van Gogh?
b) Bioshock: 1. Talking about "Johnny Topside" by TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115?
2. Well, the only info I know of, is that they just began working on it (Bioshock 4). It will take years before we see any result.
c) Marked Faunus: Näpp, didnt see these coming.
3. Faun: - (Faunus?)
- Betrayed by someone(s) who was dealing with unsavory charachters...
- The Betrayer in question is in Rage- mod in most the Time now (Sounds like Taurus)...
- ...Faun is Sienna Khan?!
4. ...Marked Faunus and Taurus: ...First: ...WTH!? (Like I mentioned earlier, didnt see that happen.)
Secondly: ...Wonder how Blake will react, if she finding about this...
5. Kid-ED-E?
6. ...Six had the whole time pretended having amnesia...: ...WHAT!?
7. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
Mooniecat chapter 53 . 1/11/2020
If it's the same nasty going around here, make sure you pay attention to the chest cold part. If you just cough but it's not doing anything then go get checked. I got bronchitis and many are getting pneumonia. Still no one can figure out why it feels like you are having acid reflux every time you eat. You aren't because I tried all I know to stop the pain happening (I've had acid reflux so I know alot about calming it down) and yet it happened anyway. Very weird symptom but one many have had. Oh and is it contagious! Very very contagious and not flu vaccine covered. Hopefully you will get thru it better with less trouble. Get well soon!
Gadget916 chapter 52 . 1/8/2020
Can't figure out why everyone excuses Six being a Legion Spy, I mean I support the Legion but even if Six was a Legion spy the Legion wouldn't have targeted him as well. Caesar will do whatever it takes to bring down Ruby since she causes so much trouble for his Legion

Not sure why Ruby would travel to the Divide to find Six for answers... But I get the picture now, Six doesn't trust anyone even if someone saved his life, Ruby thinks that Six didn't cause what happened to the Divide but Six lies to everyone that he has amnesia and he accidently trigger the detonator missile hidden deep in Hopeville and kills and turned many NCR and Legion soldiers into irradiated flesh Ghouls.

After this is over then what? If Six comes back to the group and then all the questions and fighting about him being a Legion spy and stuff, While the holotape almost proves Six being a Legion spy it still does not have the evidence on him. Otherwise he would have left a sign of Caesar's flag or symbol on each travel he went to

I'm done, But let's just hope that everything turns out alright in the end
Guest chapter 52 . 1/6/2020
I take it that Raven kinda got her rear end handed to her and got sent to Earth in the storm. Would the person who stabbed her in the back be Qrow? Kinda figured she would've tried moving her whole tribe to Earth to keep safe from Immortal Dark Witches.
Welp I'm gonna miss this story when the last hand is played. Well writen fanfics are hard to come by. Great story looking forward to the end, and Ozpin's reaction to the Daughter of Brutus. Seeing how RWBY & JNPR would probably give him a heart attack and knock him into Oscar.
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »