Reviews for Ron's Imaginary Friend
Hori chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Please break the chapter into several smaller chapters or add more line break. The idea is quite fresh, since it's usually Ed who kick asses instead of Alphonse, but the delivery of said idea needs a bit work. I managed at least three huge blocks of paragraph before my eyes gave up. Thanks
Love it chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Cant wait to see the next crossover! Youre an amazing writer!
Is this one finished or is it connected to the next one or are they unrelated? I cant wait to find out!

Al just showing up to kick ass is amazing, what u doin there buddy, besides freaking out your older brother whos probably having a heart attack lmao (What do you /mean/ you cant find Al?! Im coming over there right now!)
Love how the Weasleys just accept him. Too good. Was the first time Al ended up there, like, during one of his blank out sessions when he was recalled to the gate?
Thank you for this, its an excellent read and so so sooooo fun. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really cant wait for the next fma/hp cross you write 3 keep it up!
WolfishMoon chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
I love Al and Ron being friends! Really cute concept and I loved Al's voice here.
I would have liked to see more of the battle in the beginning, instead of jumping straight to the end of it to introduce him to the whole gang.
And when you called him an imaginary friend I had the idea that Ron was somehow able to see Al's body in the gate or something.
But I really liked the fic and I love that Ginny and Hermione were the primary narrators!
Good work and keep on writing!