Reviews for Milton's Magistrate
sari18 chapter 5 . 3/31
This is interesting. John and Williams could talk about the scheme. I wonder if John will be more interest with Margaret. Anyway thank you for the update.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 3/30
Great chapter.
circa1910 chapter 5 . 3/30
I like the way you have developed this alternate to canon. Having Margaret change the sketch was interesting. Impression the police man. Poor Ann, trying much too hard. So glad Williams and Mrs. Thornton were available for counsel.
Sisirinah chapter 4 . 3/24
oh, what a great surprise!
Loved reading this chapter, and I love how you're subtly (or not so subtly) changing the story, I look forward to reading more!
Very pleased to find this new chapter today! It was a treat! Thanks :)
tkacevatatana30 chapter 4 . 3/22
Очень интересная история! Спасибо! Очень нравится как развиваются отношения между миссис Торнтону и Маргарет. С нетерпением жду продолжения!
sari18 chapter 4 . 3/20
Wow this is getting interesting. Thank you so much for the update. Stay healthy too during this pandemic.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 3/20
Good chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 3/20
Nice chapter.
sari18 chapter 3 . 3/24/2019
I love to read the crime story and the lovely couple will continue their love story somehow. Will it be on kindle story? Please continue. Thank you.
elanne chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
I am very much enjoying this story! I am certainly suitably intrigued. Please continue soon. :)
Mcmjp chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
Nice
4fanci chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
Well done! A different take from the original, yet much the same. I like how it is slowly unfolding. Tension is building little by little...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2019
thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
Great chapter. Iam enjoying the more mature Margaret.