Reviews for Being Alive
AnAdventure chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Being alive was perfect for this fic.

Really sad, though... well so is "Being alive"

Wonderful job!
Holly version 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was so beautiful! You are like my hero for getting Minervas' character so correct! Thank you for writing such beautiful fanfics, they make me happy...even if the story is sad.

-Pookie
CountessMel chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
hmm. Interesting. But rather pointless, isn't it? Not offensively of course. It was cool to use the poem-y thing to break up her thoughts. :)
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* cried so much
Tabby McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
you suceeded in doing what most fics can't do to me: made me cry. -whaps with a spoon- not nice! This wsa the best songfic I have read so far. Do more. And your as obsessed with Minnie as I am. Scary. Didn't think that was possible..
Quee chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
This is one of my favourite songs, and I love how you've used it! Stephen Sondheim and Harry Potter are full of greatness!
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I'm getting very tired of writing long, beautiful reviews for your fics, even though they deserve them soooo much. But this fic was great, yet again. It made me almost cry. Almost... But you don't have me yet! Haha! Hm. Must go read more now. Fingers are getting tired.
Gwen Sanderson chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
amazing writing. i'm yet to read a better songfic. keep up the good work.
Kimmy Larisa chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
This is really good! Poor Minerva! Kimmy of KRACILT
C R Y S T A L chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was saaad. I never really thought about McGonagall. My friend thinks Hagrid and her will get together. I don't know though. That would be cool and they both would not be so lonly. (I think they are both real lonely in the books)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
I really liked it. It gives an interesting view to a character I didn't know that much about. A bit depressing, but good all the same.
Hermiowyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Wow! Powerful!
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
So sad...(sob). You do love to make Minerva's life miserable, right? Not that it's bad, since this fic really makes sense (unlike other McGonagall sad drippy stories).
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
That was so great! I love Minerva fics...I should probably write one since I love them so much. I suppose I wrote half of when in Sybil Trelawney and the Veritaserum. Anyhow, great job!
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
That was very sad, especially the end, when she sees in Hermione the girls she might have been.

Has Dumbledore retired then?