Reviews for Happy Easter
Kathy.L chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
LOL this is so hilarious love the Raoul bashing
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
well, ayesha is erik's cat in susan kay's 'Phantom'. Got a copy on oh liked it, but i found it strange that he was so attached to his cat... anyways, a toast to you, for all the raoul-bashing and the cow prod! yay!
Miss-Taken-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! ::wipes tears of laughter from her eyes:: Oh thats great. I love it. And to think i am reading this in first hour too. Oh its to funny. ::rolls on the ground laughing::
spaciireth chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL! You are the best humour writer! I loved it, specially all the Roaul-bashing stuff! Cya!

*goes to prod Roaul with her cattle-prodder*
JustLeLe chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
HAPPY EASTER Its Raoul bashin time! oh wait...Easters over... I like the way your mind works!...yes...you have a good brainy hehe (many apologies the Easter candy is still taking its affect on me)

-LeLe
rainie192000 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
YAY Easter! I love it when Raoul gets beat up on a bunny costume! *bites the head off of a peep*

Ps: the cat, Ayesha, is from the Susan kay book called "phantom" it's pretty much the best book in the world and stuff! _
Ash chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
That was, um, interesting. I like the whole thing being based on Raoul bashing. It's way cool!
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Cute fic! Bravo! And thanx for the cattle prod! TeeHee! Ayesha is Erik's cat in Susan Kay's "Phantom" novel. Not my favorite book or my favorite character because Erik, although perfectly portrayed as genius, is also portrayed as a mean, perverse, controlling chump who favors his precious cat more than Christine! Chya,right! That is so not how Leroux portrayed him at ALL! Anyway, nice fic!
PhantomSiren chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Did you by any chance design the World's Most Annoying Web Site, because it sounds like you.
L.M.T.G chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
*growls at Ficcynet* I'm this close to starting a Phans against Phiccynet site...seriously...

And Ayesha the kitty is from Phantom by Susan Kay. Go look for a copy on ebay.

Lovely story. .; i miss the other fic tho.
The Easter Platypus chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
YAY! *giggles* It's nice to see POTO Easter phic out there. Let's hope those Raoul-Bashers learned their lesson... Bashing Raoul will turn Firmin into a bunny! Oh, the funky horror!

BTW, Ayesha originated in the Susan Kay novel PHANTOM.