Reviews for Pranking The Tournament
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 10/11
Absolutely brilliant ! This is a riot that I haven't been able to stop reading and I've been sharing it with all my friends!
TessHipster007 chapter 14 . 10/7
Good story. Would love to see more in a time jump soon.
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 10/3
good thing ally mstories will have romance and pairings
Ame's world chapter 14 . 10/3
I really love this fic !
I already read it twice and I love it all the same !
Thanks a lot
John Ciaccio chapter 14 . 9/22
Awesome.
Duchess67 chapter 14 . 9/21
I will admit, I'm not usually one for reading gender bender fics, but this one was very well thought out and executed, so congrats on a job well done!

I have snickered, giggled and laughed outright through this whole thing. I've also been horrified, saddened to the point of tears and infuriated. It's a VERY good writer that can wring that much emotion out of me in one story, so again, WELL DONE!

Moldy Voldie is taken care of, Harry is living with Sirius and never has to see those awful Dursleys again, (and THAT was a relief because I was cringing at the thought of the female Harry being subjected to Vernon and Dudley, though Petunia would have DESERVED the heart attack that sight of the new Harry would've given her!) so I really don't see what all you need to add here. Unless you just WANT to, which I would never argue with. ;) LOL
Baelorfan chapter 11 . 9/15
Molly Weasley really really is not Harry's mother. She was there under false pretenses as Harry's family. I suppose this was Dumbledore's scheming to make Harry take Ron Weasley back.

Under the circumstances, Harry would be within his rights to refuse to see the Weasleys again outside of school. Or to visit their house the Burrow. Bill Weasley apologized for his mother and brother, but those two did not.
nightwing27 chapter 14 . 9/13
finally a completed girl harry or this type of story after so many abonded and so little completed stories
owl3764 chapter 14 . 9/12
Thank you for such a wonderful story. Although I hoped he'd change back and finally choose a wonderful girl, this was a great ending. I'm looking forward to checking what else you've written.
My deepest gratitude for your skill and imagination.
Dawn Ryder113 chapter 14 . 9/12
Great Sadness! The story is over! Kinda wish that Harry had a lesbian fling with Hermione but that’s fine I guess.

Super cute story I’m glad to have found it.
Thanoswing chapter 14 . 9/6
This was very good. Up until the end. The way the end of this was handled with Harry not switching back genders, was a lazy writing. Up until then I enjoyed this.
mcepl chapter 1 . 8/29
“No monthlies.”
“And you can’t get pregnant.”

Why? I mean, I can imagine many reasons why you would put these additional limitations (advantages?) to Harry, but you have never used it in the story itself. Chekhov's gun?
TBWL713 chapter 8 . 8/19
The instant sister thing is a bit... bleh... creepy.
Lordxazazel chapter 4 . 8/17
I have reread this story 4 times now and this chapter still makes me chuckle.
VaibhavVinu chapter 2 . 8/14
Snape is going to freak the f*** out...and I can't wait...