Reviews for Pranking The Tournament
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 11/9/2022
Maybe you have done something like it, but Harry should become Hari.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
Interesting

Could drastically changing yourself invalidate the prophecy?

Then she could run away with Hermione and leave the lazy, cowardly, corrupt, murdering, manipulative british wizzys to a well deserved fate at Tom's non-existent mercy.

And british is left lower case because I don't respect the witless wizzys.

The recent Queen was fairly good except she made Rowling a "lady".
Even Royalty is allowed a mistake now and then.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2022
Wow. Really awesome story. I don’t usually read femharry stories. But. This was a totally worth it exception.
Osmodious chapter 14 . 11/9/2022
This was a really fun story…I actually almost stopped reading at the gender-flip, because I’ve read other stories with that event and did not enjoy them, but had enjoyed this so much I persevered. I’m glad I did, as I enjoyed the rest of the story even more. I kind of expected Harry to be ‘restored’, but with, perhaps, a better understanding of the challenges of being a female teenager (which, coincidentally, might help make him that ‘ideal’ guy so many other fanfic writers claim him to be), but your…solution, or maybe resolution…worked for this story. Besides, now I have an idea I may pursue someday on my own. Anyway, good story…interesting ideas, good pacing, nice balance of dialogue and exposition, good character development, nice development of the relationships, and well written. Thanks for posting!
jolene0330 chapter 14 . 11/4/2022
I absolutely loved this story it was so good ️
irispapyrus chapter 7 . 10/30/2022
I liked everything minus the Luna stuff. Thought was played off kinda cringy and not realistic. Love trans rep though.
AmandaHP chapter 14 . 10/30/2022
Great story! Loved the ending with babymort
omf123 chapter 14 . 10/24/2022
absolutely love it! trans representation is far to difficult to find
TiffersStar1989 chapter 14 . 10/18/2022
love the story awesome !
FieryFeena chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
I would also KILL for the sequel holy cow
FieryFeena chapter 14 . 10/10/2022
THIS STORY HAS EARNED THE TRANS GIRL SEAL OF APPROVAL I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Grosvenor chapter 14 . 10/9/2022
I really loved this story. Well done!
J flood chapter 1 . 9/29/2022
why can't somebody slit Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley
AspenJoy chapter 14 . 9/29/2022
I abosolutly adored this story, you are a great writer. I know you said you wouldn't but It would be great to see a sequal. There are a surprising lack of stories about schools other than hogwarts. Female Harry going to Salam Witch's Academy would be an amazing concept to read about.

Whatever you do, Have a great life!
AnrinaXO chapter 3 . 9/24/2022
I feel bad for Snape , but I do think Harry's mum would not at all be happy with how he treated her child. I'm enjoying the story and the writing so far. :D
935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »