Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
major wallace chapter 18 . 7/20
Nice work
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 6/26
Second time i am reading this story and still pretty good.
LadyDinamite chapter 3 . 6/24
"You are close, it is 'citron presse', it is very close to lemonade. It is just lemon juice with water and sugar added."
...wait, but that is how lemonade is made in Brazil. Are you saying that this isn't lemonade? And what Fleur mean by 'premixed'? And why Harry asked about the sugar? British lemonade is made with warm wather? How?! I... My head is very confused right now. Are you sure that this 'citron presse' isn't Just a different way to make lemonade?
Spidersauce chapter 18 . 6/24
Overall enjoyed the story. Well done.
Spidersauce chapter 15 . 6/24
. . . Okay that honestly ruined it for me. Story was going great until they bloody fucking forgot they can use magic. Harry moved to restrain her? No he didn't. He disarmed her or stunned her, like someone with an IQ above single digits would do. Ron tackled his sister? No, he didn't. He also stunned or disarmed her. Not to mention Fleur could do the same. Wanting to force Harry to be injured and into the hospital could have been done almost any other way . . .
noylj chapter 10 . 6/7
Muscle meat isn't organ meat.
AtomicGod666 chapter 18 . 5/17
Bloody good story
DaDragon562 chapter 18 . 5/10
I quite enjoyed this story, short and sweet
waytodawn0 chapter 2 . 5/4
Ouch Disney destroying an ancient magical ruin of important history well it isn't the worst of what they've done and cringing right now
G F chapter 2 . 4/17
How many writers use 'statue' instead of Statute? One fourth sounds about right. So, like 200K fanfics all with the same, wrong, one word. Amazing and idiotic all at once!
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/17
Omake

"Who needs luggage? In my purse, I have one tiny little thong for ze beach, and, zis is zo embarrassing, my vibrator. Wis no Beel, in three weeks, I loose my mind .
But... now I have ze Harry Potter, and no longer need ze vibrator! Perhaps after a few days, I will no longer need ze thong, eezer'."
Rairi Valelira chapter 10 . 4/8
That is something to think about. Immortality is nice and all, but just means you cant die, not that your body doesn't wear down in any way
Rairi Valelira chapter 3 . 4/8
Creepy stalkers butting into other peoples business lmao
RishIdea8 chapter 18 . 3/31