Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
это просто прерасно
Eeyore3061 chapter 1 . 8/17
*grumbles about hitting submit button by mistake*
ANYWAY .. Arts, minor in Business and/or Accounting! That way you'll have a clue when you're looking at contract(s) and have a lesser chance of getting the short end of the stick/cheated out of well earned income.
Eeyore3061 chapter 18 . 8/17
Excellent story.
Though, personally, I think Gringotts would have knocked Bill down at least one pay grade and had him redo all the steps and time-in-grade to get back to his former pay grade. Cheating on your spouse who happens to be a fellow employee can lead to concentration/trust/etc issues while working and that can lead to deadly, or worse (from Gringotts PoV), costly accidents. Of course, the whole situation could be worse for Bill if Gringotts realizes that the Bank Costumer he was cheating with was intentionally picking his spouses' Mentor for any business inorder to secretly tease her status "over" Fleur.

And yes, barring some specific situations and/or programs, 2 2 really is the way to go. BUT ALSO, have a good support network in place. AND IF, you're looking at any Arts degree, mininer
perlcat45 chapter 18 . 8/1
Very nice story, very well written. Thank you for your hard work.
kronoskabob chapter 18 . 7/4
Very nicely done
DrReadnoShit chapter 1 . 6/14
How could Fleur not have enough money to visit her parents? I can't imagine her not earning enough working for Gringotts
MasterYoda379 chapter 18 . 5/15
Loved this story. A beautiful way of incorporating this pairing in a canon compliant manner.
Its Called A Hustle chapter 18 . 4/18
Me: I like this story, Another! *glass breaks*
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/13
I'm pretty damn sure this is the fic where Bill is sleeping with another woman while in Egypt. Even though he's married to Fleur. Thus, I can see either he divorces her, or she get the marriage annulled because he's unfaithful. Of course, Molly will blame Fleur for Bill being unfaithful. Even if it can be proved Bill's been sleeping with this woman for longer then he's been married to Fleur. Regardless. Harry made a big mistake before leaving England with Fleur. He forgot to change the wards on the house to keep most of the Weasley family out. George, I don't think would be too much of a problem but Molly, Ginny, Ron and maybe Percy should've been removed. As for Bill and Charley, well I doubt either of them would be a problem seeing as Bill's in Egypt and Charley's in Romania. But Ron's a hothead and might just get it into his head that he'll go teach Harry a lesson for not doing as both his mother and sister wanted him to. With Percy I'm iffy.
iChaos chapter 17 . 4/12
The interesting thing about that story was the portrait of Tonks and Remus. It was a great idea that I have not seen done before. The rest of the fic was written pretty well, but it could have benefitted from a bit more angst and a little more will they won't they. It was kind of romantic, but just felt a little too easy for Fleur and Harry.
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/9
Bill truly has no idea of just what he's thrown away. But Harry on the other hand is begining to get an idea of what he's caught.
Well, now Ginny'll have another thing to hold against Harry! He stole her eldest brothers' wife! Not that I expect that marriage to last much longer anyways. It's not much of a marriage if the husband won't defend the wife. Maybe what Bill thought was love was nothing more than lust and possibly a potion or two from the dearly departed Good Ole Fumblemort? It wouldn't really surprise me. He did after all constantly meddle in Harry's life. Most of the authors I've read state that the so-called Blood Wards are based on love, but the Dursleys never loved Harry. So, explain to me if that is so how could those so-called Blood Wards protect Harry? In several those wards never existed to begin with. It was all a cock and bull story concocted by Good Ole Fumblemort. As far as Ginny is concerned, she, her mother and possibly her brother Ron were very likely Golddiggers. Just wanting to get their hands on the combined Potter and Black fortunes. Bill is usually written as a good person who distanced himself from his overbearing mother hence why he took the job of Curse breaking in Egypt and the same reason Charley took the job in Romania. It's also why the twins opened their joke shop with apartment over it. Ginny is very much like Molly. She wants to control everything her husband does like her mother does her father. But Harry's had more than enough of that for one lifetime!
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/9
I do believe Marie is right. They soon will be a couple. I really can't see Fleur staying married to a man who takes her for granted. I wonder if this that story where Bill has a woman in Egypt he's sleeping with and still expects Fleur to be faithful to him? I read some of it before I somehow lost it.
sparklefart chapter 18 . 4/4
Absolutely loved the story the first time round, coming back to read it again. Thanks
Caliban03 chapter 18 . 3/7
Nice and simple story but i liked it so far!
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »