Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
hdres chapter 18 . 3/30
A really sweet and entertaining story. I enjoyed Fleur and Harry’s trip around France and all the different people they met and interacted with. Thank you for sharing your story
TheChub509 chapter 1 . 3/13
this was a great romance to read.
TheChub509 chapter 1 . 3/13
this was a great finance to read
teaman1 chapter 18 . 3/6
Great story! I couldn’t put it down once I started reading it! Thank you for your enjoyable and inspiring story!
Good ending.

Boo to the unopened returned gift from the Weasley parents. Mrs. Weasley was remorseful and sad her daughter did what she did, and Arthur is great to Harry in canon and every version of fan fic.

Other than that, it ended strong.
Well, Fleur is lying to Harry and herself. Shes still married. Until she’s legally not (I mean, she hasn’t even said anything to her husband about leaving him), she just a cheater having a holiday affair.

Sure you’ve made a side story if Bill having been a cheater first and for longer, but she doesn’t know that, making her just as terrible of a person at the moment.

And Harry knows she’s married and hasn’t taken a single step to not be, other than words to him, making him just as terrible.

Give her a divorce, so there’s someone to root for. Right now, it’s just a story about people doing bad things.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 18 . 12/25/2023
This was a very nice story, and i really enjoyed it. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Jeremiah Malkai chapter 18 . 12/1/2023
A lovely and pleasant read.

Afternoon tea and some cookies on a rainy day kinda read.
BarbedCaress chapter 18 . 10/9/2023
Fun story
I've read it many times
Well done!
Darknessdawns chapter 18 . 9/25/2023
This was a very sweet piece. Definitely a romantic comedy with a dash of drama. I was also tickled that the interfering older couple turned out to be the Flamels. I think my only complaint, other than that reoccurring typo, was that the story moved rather fast. I would have enjoyed seeing things develop a bit more, as well as seeing Harry and Fleur establish their life together in France.
Darknessdawns chapter 7 . 9/24/2023
So I have unfortunately come across a rather large typo. Harry and Fleur are currently supposed to be in Lourdes but it keeps saying Toulouse in this chapter.
Darknessdawns chapter 3 . 9/24/2023
I'm absolutely loving this story. It's adorable so far. Well the budding romance is. The issues that have driven them to seek this holiday are rather bad. This interfering old magical couple is a wonderful addition and gives me rom/com feels.
atrelis chapter 18 . 8/13/2023
A beautiful story! Loved how it all ended with them enjoying the quiet life in France.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2023
First chapter OOC nonsense and bashing? Bugger off, little shit
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 1 . 7/31/2023
This story needs a follow up zequal
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »