Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
atlas280 chapter 6 . 4/10/2023
I can’t be the only one who thinks that old couple is creepy as hell
Clark959 chapter 18 . 4/8/2023
Enjoyed the story.
KoldT chapter 12 . 3/26/2023
I’m loving this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2023
The description of the shade of red that Genevieve Lalaurie's hair is sounds similar to Lily Potter's and she's just as feisty. It's probably a subconscious coincidence on your part.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2023
How was Peter Lalaurie able to send a patronus if he's a squib?
Dayside chapter 18 . 2/21/2023
Kinda wish there was more of the alchemy stuff.
Why the fuck do HP fics always have such awful names for everyones kids? It's just terrible to name them after your father or mother, a middle name is fine and dandy but the first name bro wtf?
Dayside chapter 6 . 2/21/2023
I like the two stalkers even more now that I realized who they are
jaqmaq77 chapter 18 . 2/20/2023
Really enjoyable story, well written fluff, with a bit less than a two pound bag of sugar sprinkled on top - I can practically feel my teeth rotting as I write... My 2nd favourite pairing... (Harry/Tonks... No.1)
(Harry/Bellatrix at No.2 - so Partners... Yummy)
KoldT chapter 18 . 2/15/2023
Great story. Completely enjoyable.
JeanPaulVS chapter 18 . 2/9/2023
Felicidades por tu niña. Bendiciones.

La novela me gusto. Gracias por escribirla :D
LtKettch chapter 1 . 12/31/2022
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing it.
UncagedAgent chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
This was super cute. The Flamels were a fun twist and their interactions were great. Love that you tied in the Longbottoms as well.

Great story with a really nice ending! Thank you for posting
BillBrink chapter 18 . 10/14/2022
Warm and wonderful. Thanks for sharing it.
MischievousMoony chapter 5 . 10/13/2022
Every time they kiss, I get super shocked, it’s so forbidden and cheating is awful, but sometimes humans can’t help their instincts. I can only hope they tell Bill the truth before it gets to be too much.
MischievousMoony chapter 4 . 10/13/2022
I just read the part where they kissed and I’m too nervous to read the rest of the chapter and story
1,284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »