Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
waya715 chapter 18 . 9/11/2021
A very good story! Harry and Fleur doesn't come up too often, but I send you Kudos!
Myrael126 chapter 18 . 8/18/2021
I'm not much for fluff but I devoured you story in short order. Keep up the good work. I'll see what other story you made and see if it tickle my fancy.
Lerris chapter 18 . 7/31/2021
This is pretty good, but felt a bit forced. I'd have recommended the Flamels not been behind their initial interactions. It would have made the writing more difficult, but also I think better. You might need some other kind of arc as well. I'd have also recommended at least not having both Bill and Ginny make it so easy to leave. Thanks for writing.
J McAllister chapter 15 . 7/29/2021
Was Harry getting hit by a curse really necessary? I mean, the story had medium layered cheesiness. But... now it crossed a limit.
major wallace chapter 18 . 7/20/2021
Nice work
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 6/26/2021
Second time i am reading this story and still pretty good.
LadyDinamite chapter 3 . 6/24/2021
"You are close, it is 'citron presse', it is very close to lemonade. It is just lemon juice with water and sugar added."
...wait, but that is how lemonade is made in Brazil. Are you saying that this isn't lemonade? And what Fleur mean by 'premixed'? And why Harry asked about the sugar? British lemonade is made with warm wather? How?! I... My head is very confused right now. Are you sure that this 'citron presse' isn't Just a different way to make lemonade?
Spidersauce chapter 18 . 6/24/2021
Overall enjoyed the story. Well done.
Spidersauce chapter 15 . 6/24/2021
. . . Okay that honestly ruined it for me. Story was going great until they bloody fucking forgot they can use magic. Harry moved to restrain her? No he didn't. He disarmed her or stunned her, like someone with an IQ above single digits would do. Ron tackled his sister? No, he didn't. He also stunned or disarmed her. Not to mention Fleur could do the same. Wanting to force Harry to be injured and into the hospital could have been done almost any other way . . .
noylj chapter 10 . 6/7/2021
Muscle meat isn't organ meat.
AtomicGod666 chapter 18 . 5/17/2021
Bloody good story
DaDragon562 chapter 18 . 5/10/2021
I quite enjoyed this story, short and sweet
waytodawn0 chapter 2 . 5/4/2021
Ouch Disney destroying an ancient magical ruin of important history well it isn't the worst of what they've done and cringing right now
G F chapter 2 . 4/17/2021
How many writers use 'statue' instead of Statute? One fourth sounds about right. So, like 200K fanfics all with the same, wrong, one word. Amazing and idiotic all at once!
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
Omake

"Who needs luggage? In my purse, I have one tiny little thong for ze beach, and, zis is zo embarrassing, my vibrator. Wis no Beel, in three weeks, I loose my mind .
But... now I have ze Harry Potter, and no longer need ze vibrator! Perhaps after a few days, I will no longer need ze thong, eezer'."
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »