Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
fantastic and sweet, i love a sappy romance
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Like where this story goes.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Great update hope to see more soon.
Edub102 chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Good chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
Egnoder chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Lovely story so far. I looking forward to reading more. It is nice to see a story involving Fleur that isn't a storm of lust and emotions 'because she is a Veela.'

I noticed a typo while they were entering France, it read felt instead of fell. I didn't see any other mistakes, but if you mind them being mentioned, sorry for mentioning it in the reviews.
Brown5o chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
cfff
TheLastFedaykin chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Another good chapter! Keep it up
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
good work like this fic so far can't wait to see where this trip takes them
a guy1013 chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
nice story hope to see you update soon
spitfyre1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Lol, tonks pointed out every point that ran through my head with ginny's argument, funnily enough though...I can see the weasleys acting like this. Molly seems to be an over bearing woman who has to be in charge or else and Arthur...well he kinda just sits there and takes it. Ron's a lazy ass that has no motivation, the fact that cannon wise hes an auror is unbelievable to me. George (or fred. Cant remember which died right now.) I can see as a good father. Percy...I never saw him having kids, truth be told I always saw him being the next umbrige. Ginny...I just dont like her, she just like her mother and thinks shes entitled to everything she lays her eyes on. Bill and Charlie, yea this is an accurate depiction for me. So committed to there work they neglect the wife( if Charlie ever had kids or a wife)
Clavyus chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Sweet little chapter.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
That was sweet. An adorable chapter.
It's great so far keep it up.
Arnie1701 chapter 2 . 12/12/2018
That was cute. I liked that old couple.
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 12/12/2018
I like Henri

I'm JW when is this taking place? You mentioned Francs and I just assumed it was post Euro roll out so I'm asking :)
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »