Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Now this holds promise! Harry and Fleur together in a way that sounds very appealing! I hope to see Harry do his last year at Beauxbatons, as it would be cool for the French to have Potter complete his last year with them rather than at Hogwarts.

In any case, this again holds promise! Keep it up!
TheLastFedaykin chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
This is a really good start! Got to love that Weasley temper haha. It is well written and Im interested in seeing where it will go from here. Keep it up!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Great start hope to see more soon.
Naienkon chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
I like this. I hope too see more soon!
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Awesome story so far!
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Interesting start i l9ok forward to reading more
Clavyus chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Sweet. Looking forward to more...
a guy1013 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
nice story hope to see you update soon
Marksbay chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Interesting conept
Mirrion the Godless chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Damnit, i'm a sucker stuck on this ship. Looking forward to more from this fic. Great opening chapter.
El-Chalo chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter. Narcicissa's Chance and this are in my top of favorite stories now.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
I suppose ... recent trend ... possibly as to add 'drama' and conflict. That such fics have married Fleur...married to Bill.

Just wondering the fic fork in the road here, MARRIED as IS. Or if you simply diverged from cannon. Had a long engagement, Fleur engaged or even 'engaged' to be engaged, but not married.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Its a good first chapter
Home of the Brave chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Before I go any further, I can see Bill and Ginny won't be sympathetic characters as well as Molly most likely. But what do you have planned for Hermione?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Great first chapter and it's amazing how careless the Weasleys are. Thanks for sharing!
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »