Reviews for The Stag and the Flower
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
I am liking this beginning, mostly as I can see it happening exactly like this. Right down to Ginny accusing Harry of sleeping with Tonks. Which would really only happen in canon Remus was so terrified of fathering a child, he confounded both his wife and Harry before obliviating them. Something that would be rather twisted.

Ginny is operating under a lot of interesting delusions, including that Harry will forgive her slight of Tonks and himself. Also the moneygrubbing seems to fit some of the younger Weasleys. I can see Ginny having the belief that she needs to be consulted on everything Harry does. Worse, I can see her thinking she has Veto power.

As for Bill being a neglectful husband, that I can see all too easily. It just fits the character they developed too well. He just has that vibe that he has a girl for each town and he just wanted Fleur as crown jewel of his collection. Now that he has her, he could care less about her. Not that he did ever show any sort support or real affection at all before he married her.
superdude50989 chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Looking forward to more chapters
AustrianShadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Aloah,

nice start to a hopefully thrilling tale of fluff and bunnies ;-)

BR
Shadow
Edub102 chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Interesting story and looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
TotalCombo chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Great first chapter. I like the idea, it's not something you usually would see when searching for Harry/Fleur stories. Since this is my favorite pairing I will definitely be following this. Look forward for more chapter
zugrian chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Interesting beginning, wonder how far you're going to go with this. I'm personally not a fan of the Bill/Fleur relationship, as Bill comes off as a creep hitting on a teenager to me- he's like 26 when they meet and she is 17. Then again, I don't have a huge boner for the Weasleys like Rowling did.
NobleHumanRocks chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Writing a Fleur story is very hard to pull off - hopefully, you will manage to pull it off. Looking forward for more chapters.
viningc chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Chapter 1:
Oops! Ginny really stuck her foot in it this time! Unfortunately, Bill needs to defend his own wife over the rest of his family or risk losing her. I never liked the idea of Harry/Ginny and always preferred the idea of Harry/Hermione, so Harry losing Ginny before the chapter has even started is alright with me. I'm just a little leery about the possibility of Fleur being unfaithful. Will be keeping an eye on this one. It's an interesting premise.
x102reddragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
My favorite paring. Now I’m definitely going to be keeping track of this.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Good :)
spitfyre1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Hmmm...interesting looking forward to more
guardian of grayskull chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
harryxFleur stories are among my favorites, in Fanficiton, and please update when you can!
edward kizaru chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
I love Harry x Fleur stories, i hope to read more about this
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 1 . 11/28/2018