Reviews for The Peverell Legacy
Pteaset chapter 1 . 5/2
I like it
Smokeing chapter 18 . 4/24
This is very Good thank you for writing it hope you pick it up and finish it sometime
envirosue chapter 13 . 3/24
I love absolutely everything about this story and I laugh out loud with your insults. They're glorious.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 3/24
Im just gonna stop commenting. As I do not like writing offensive or rude things. Already posted more than I like.
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 3/24
MC(Harry) is a complete jackass.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 3/24
Jesus.
Dude, literally just abandon Sirius after this. He literally, the instant he was out of site, betrayed MC and baby Harry's trust/secrets AGAIN.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 3/24
Man, constantly, sometimes publically, sharing VERY important secrets... Sure is a good thing no one can, and frequently does, read minds...(Cough... Dumbles and Snape)
Also, MC should try and get the Elder Wand and the Invisibility Cloak back from Dumbles. The Sticky fingered dude is likely to try and rob him of the Stone, since he wants to be master of death and to see his sister.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 3/24
the premise of this story is good... But Jeeezus. The complete lack of any effort/ability to keep secrets, Operational Security, or even maturity, is insane. Telling everyone they are from the future, nevermind all the other crap...
Padma going to the past when pregnant, fairly careless. No one mentioning that Pettigrew likely is the reason several Order members died... Including the Prewitt brothers, so there is no need to hammer on about pettigrew betraying the potters, when he betrayed everyone.
No mentions of what will be done for the soul-shard in baby harry's head, or comments about whether or not the snake is a horcrux already.
envirosue chapter 1 . 3/23
Ok this is super fun already and it's only chapter 1.
Cwhit930 chapter 18 . 3/21
This was a different time warp story. Like that you could have two different and separate pairing for Harry. Thanks for the share and completing this had is followed for a while and was worth the wait.
Razeus1 chapter 4 . 3/21
Ya know.. while I like this plot line, it really is irksome when they plan to keep it secret about them being time travelers they then blab to almost Everyone what they are.

Knowing how stupid Sirius has been, but he pulls in the cowardly, poor-me Lupin and the manipulative, I know best Dumbledore...
Why didn't they just put a front page ad in the Prophet telling all who they were and what they are doing?

I'm with Padma for shutting the hell up, but then She starts blabbing out everything in front of Dumbledore, I threw up my hands and said what the hell, let the idiots and the manipulative jerk unnecessarily yank your chains, at this point they deserve it.

I truly hope they have a good outcome, but it's not looking very good after this chapter.
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 3/2
This story was one of your best. And that's a high bar.

Adding to Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 3/2
The witty banter here is amazing. "I wonder what it's like to have normal friends. I bet it's nice."
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 3/2
OMG, the FEELS! Getting me all misty over here.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 3/2
Oh, I like Pandora a LOT.